• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

1 minute ago, BTC said:

I'm done discussing it here Doc. So if whoever else wants to just discuss it in pms going forward that would be best. So no more leaked spoilers from here on out

Thanks. I know the show’s a trainwreck, but I still want to be surprised by where it crashes. 

Honestly I'm done discussing it because it's just not worth my time. The last two seasons have been a shitshow, and it was bad to tolerable for a couple before that based on what y'all have said. I'm just looking forward to reading the folks that'll be able to dig through the wreckage and figure out what GRRM has planned for the end

Yes I have nothing else to say except one spoiler I saw on reddit that wasn't mentioned already.

This is a leak spoiler

Council of the survivors appoints Bran as the new ruler.

This show is going to end with a clunk, that's my feeling any way you turn it. They should have given this the Tears of Lys and just let it die.

7 minutes ago, Celan said:

Looks to me like he's being honest. Goddammit, how do you fuck up the best fantasy material in the world with a huge budget and adoring fanbase?

Probably a combination of stupidity, narcissism and a contract giving you way too much creative power. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

They've been driven mad by the latest events of the show! 

The latest events of the show were caused by Cthulhu, Cthulhu Mythos theory is the only way this atrocity can be explained.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

The latest events of the show were caused by Cthulhu, Cthulhu Mythos theory is the only way this atrocity can be explained.

Hastur is actually Rhollor all along, and the those fish nobles were actually praying to Cthulhu! It all makes sense! Cthulhu drove the show runners mad!

• Haha 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/booksofthelord.wordpress.com/2017/05/25/fan-theory-the-doom-of-valyria-the-existence-of-rhllor-dragons-and-the-drowned-god-explained/amp/

Maesters and other scholars alike have puzzled over the greatest of the enigmas of Sothoryos, the ancient city of Yeen. A ruin older than time, built of oily black stone, in massive blocks so heavy that it would require a dozen elephants to move them, Yeen has remained a desolation for many thousands of years, yet the jungle that surrounds it on every side has scarce touched it. – A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee