• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm his daddy now and he knows it. You all my bitches now. Welcome to my Harem, sluts.

Nope. Balrog’s a kneeler, but I ain’t giving you credit for nothing. You jumped ship on the Jaime hate last second. Can’t jump back on after the fact. 

Alright, bitches, back on topic. Like how Jaime all but pulled out and left Brienne, nut still warm before he ran back to Cersei despite all that bullshit about his not standing around to see kings landing burn XD 

I mean, it made sense, but you overlooked one big miscalculation. That he's a whore and Ned was right from the start.

edit: As was I XD 

Edited by ColonelKillaBee

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nope. Balrog’s a kneeler, but I ain’t giving you credit for nothing. You jumped ship on the Jaime hate last second. Can’t jump back on after the fact. 

If Jaime can jump back on the Cersei train last second, I can jump back on my high horse last second XD 

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

Don’t know if this counts but I don’t think Jaime went to kill Cersei, I think he went to convince her to surrender so she may live.

Its at least more right than someone claiming to have told us the scorpions would be bullshit, as in, in the future when they really only said they were bullshit, past tense XD 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Its at least more right than someone claiming to have told us the scorpions would be bullshit, as in, in the future when they really only said they were bullshit, past tense XD 

You are weirdly hung up on that. 

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Don’t know if this counts but I don’t think Jaime went to kill Cersei, I think he went to convince her to surrender so she may live.

I want to believe this, but at this point the undead Mountain could become king and I wouldn’t be very surprised. Not like anything else makes a lick of sense anymore.

I still don’t buy that Jaime has literally gone back to side with Cersei, though. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

You are weirdly hung up on that. 

And you a bitch

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I want to believe this, but at this point the undead Mountain could become king and I wouldn’t be very surprised. Not like anything else makes a lick of sense anymore.

I still don’t buy that Jaime has literally gone back to side with Cersei, though. 

I'm pretty sure Witch is correct, but it doesn't change anything unless he kills her when he sees she wont surrender, or at least goes back to his friends and his hoe.

Balrog, your Imperial is showing. 

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Balrog feeding someone grapes is scarier then the bad writing.

:rofl: yall leave my Tullius alone, he's serving his thalmor overlord like a good little bootlicker. The rest of you only delay the inevitable. 

Balrog, your Imperial is showing. 

ANCIENT ROME IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME COLLOSUEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! WAGH WAGH!! IT NOT PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!!!

I'm actually an Imperial assassin sent to kill Colonel by pretending to be in his harem with bad music 

XD

You ain’t stomped shit. 

Bruh I'm basically Ol' Stompy himself son XD Just over here yellin NO NO NO to all ya favorite fan theories. I'm basically the Nihilistic prophetic three eyed raven son. And unlike Bran I gets hoes and warg dragons.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

ANCIENT ROME IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME COLLOSUEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! WAGH WAGH!! IT NOT PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm actually an Imperial assassin sent to kill Colonel by pretending to be in his harem with bad music 

XD

Sure you are. Hang on, let me dig up an oldie from RP chapter 1:

Tyrian looked down at the Imperial with a look of pride, he simply rested his hand back on his staff. "Glad to see you understand the circumstances of your mistakes." The Altmer's hand then graced itself on the Imperial's shoulder "Would you mind getting my staff polished for me?"

*spoiler alert* 

The staff gets polished. 

• Haha 1