• Tyrion rules alone
    • Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

We keep trying to read complexity into scenes, and every interview with the showrunners and director just makes the real episode look duller and stupider.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/game-of-thrones-season-8-director-questions_n_5cd45cb5e4b0796a95d84ece

"Since Euron just found out about the baby, and he’s standing right behind Cersei in the scene, wouldn’t he question how Tyrion knew this information? That’s what fans were wondering after the episode.

For Nutter, the scene wasn’t really about that.

'I think Euron, he’s not paying that much attention,' Nutter said, explaining that the scene was more about Tyrion appealing to Cersei’s softer side.

Apparently, Tyrion wanted Cersei to 'realize that she wasn’t a monster at all, that she was really, truly a mother.'

'That was an intense scene,' Nutter continued. 'I think any type of Euron intrusion there would’ve weakened the intent of what we were trying to tell.'"

It was not intense. No one with a brain cell to her name would think Cersei would fall for that.

Meanwhile, Jaime really is going back to Cersei:

"Perhaps the most talked about moment of the episode was when Jaime leaves in the middle of the night to go back to Cersei after having started an intimate relationship with Brienne (Gwendoline Christie).

What’s going on here? Is Jaime’s arc over the last eight seasons just getting thrown out the window like Bran in Season 1? 

While some have speculated Jaime is actually on a mission to take down Cersei and is just keeping Brienne in the dark about it, Nutter seemed to debunk that notion.

'I think [it’s] this magnet. He’s always running back to Cersei ... and he can’t help himself. Too powerful for him to try to control,' said Nutter, explaining how Jaime feels about his sister. 'And he needs to get back to her. I think it’s the kind of thing where he’s realizing who he is and what he’s made of.'" 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

4 minutes ago, Celan said:

I just can't get over that interview.

Euron, the masterful sea wizard who can engineer a scorpion trajectory with miraculous precision...

hE's NoT pAyInG tHaT mUcH aTtEnTiOn

Euron isn’t paying attention. Dany "forgot about" the Iron Fleet. Tyrion "is not that clever" when it comes to realizing crypts are full of dead bodies...

I remember when my biggest gripe with the show was Arya not using Jaqen H'ghar to liberate Harrenhal. Good times.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Told yall (tv show jaime) was a bitch and would crawl back to hump his sister, not kill her :whistling:

And then you started singing a different tune for a couple episodes after he knighted Brienne. 

It’s hard to account for anything when the writing is as horribly inconsistent as it is. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

And then you started singing a different tune for a couple episodes after he knighted Brienne. 

It’s hard to account for anything when the writing is as horribly inconsistent as it is. 

Yes, I started to like him, for an episode XD And then they pulled the rug right from under me. 

I was still right tho XDXD 

BITCH

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Now I can finally commit Sudoku.

Hide contents

After you finally do you know what 

XD

I did, got wrecked, got off and got a beer :P I'll play more tomorrow, I'm basking in my afterglow ATM.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee