• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

More questions to be answered...

What does Euron have in his bag of sea wizard tricks?

Will Lady Stoneheart make an appearance? Nymeria?

Who kills Cersei- Jaime, Tyrion, Arya appearing as one of them?

Is there a dragon beneath Winterfell? What's in the crypts?

• Like 1

My predictions:

10 minutes ago, Celan said:

What does Euron have in his bag of sea wizard tricks?

Ideally? A kraken or some crazy blood magic that will bring about the fall of Oldtown.

Realistically? The Golden Company and a penchant for betrayal.

Will Lady Stoneheart make an appearance?

Nymeria?

No. :( 

Definitely. :) 

Who kills Cersei- Jaime, Tyrion, Arya appearing as one of them?

Jaime. Or, since the part of the prophesy involving the valonqar and her death was left out of the show, maybe she’ll just blow herself up with wildfire or something.

Is there a dragon beneath Winterfell?

What's in the crypts?

Not in the show. Probably not in the books either, though.

Not Robb. Lol

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

And I hope the kingdom fractures into seven or eight smaller kingdoms again. Though I suspect Jon will end up king, at least. Not sure who this GHOST you speak of is. Someone from the earlier seasons?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Something is beneath Winterfell. There is so much foreshadowing about the crypts, and the hot springs seem a clue that it is something to fight the Ice. I just hope bringing whatever it is out of hiding doesn't involve Melisandre burning someone important.

I want to know why there has to be a Stark in Winterfell.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Celan said:

Something is beneath Winterfell. There is so much foreshadowing about the crypts, and the hot springs seem a clue that it is something to fight the Ice. I just hope bringing whatever it is out of hiding doesn't involve Melisandre burning someone important.

I agree. The crypts are definitely important. I’m not sure if that’s the case in the show or not, but there is too much mystery surrounding them to ignore.

My favorite theory for the hot springs is that GRRM’s older children’s story, The Ice Dragon, is actually the origin of the springs. That, or it’s just a volcanic spring with no serious lore implications and the ancient Starks were just really smart to build there.

I have a feeling Shireen is the last person Melisandre will ever burn. Though it’ll be under very different circumstances in the books. Possibly like you say, to wake dragons. If that’s the case, I think she’ll fail, because I think Dany’s three will be the only dragons in this story. I’d love to be wrong, though, and for an ice dragon to be revealed.

I've only watched Seasons 1 and 7 but I am sorta excited about the new season. If only because it'll be fun to compare the results to Winds of Winter (and hopefully A Dream of Spring) when it finally comes out. I probably should've rewatched season 7 at some point since I apparently forgot about the whole crystal thing. I do expect the realm to fracture, though, with Jon in charge of at least part of it. 

4 minutes ago, BTC said:

I probably should've rewatched season 7 at some point since I apparently forgot about the whole crystal thing

Crystal thing? Shoot, maybe I should’ve rewatched it too because this ain’t ringing any bells.

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Crystal thing? Shoot, maybe I should’ve rewatched it too because this ain’t ringing any bells.

Shit, I misread crypts in Celan's first post. No crystal thing lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Are there any characters in particular that y’all hope to see survive it all more than the rest?

Arya and Sansa. After all the shit they've endured I hope they make it and end up on top

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh and I guess I’m the only one saying fuck Sansa. I hope she dies too

You’re definitely not the only one. She’s one of the more hated characters.

I don’t like her in the show either, but I do in the books, which is why I hope she lives in both. Same applies to Arya after all that bullshit in the last season.

6 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Dany will survive and be pregnant with Jon's child who will be the unity of ice and fire. 

Jon is already that, though. Their child would be 3 parts fire, 1 part ice. That’s a bad flavor. 

• Haha 1