• Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Sure you are. Hang on, let me dig up an oldie from RP chapter 1:

Reveal hidden contents

Tyrian looked down at the Imperial with a look of pride, he simply rested his hand back on his staff. "Glad to see you understand the circumstances of your mistakes." The Altmer's hand then graced itself on the Imperial's shoulder "Would you mind getting my staff polished for me?"

*spoiler alert* 

The staff gets polished. 

Oh you caught me. I'll go wash Colonel's clothing now.

Take yo ass to bed then, but don't think tomorrow gon be any different.

I'm the chef and I'm makin the menu.

Breakfast: Facts

Lunch: Facts

Dinner: You guessed it! FACTS.

Fact 1: Brienne is tall.

Fact 2: Winter was in fact NOT Long.

Fact 3: Neither is yo dick 

Fact 4: Tyrion X Sansa about to get STOMPED

Fact 5: You a bitch.

Nighty night XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I've become the starving orphan that's being whipped by Colonel wearing a buinsess suit and a monocle screaming at me to sweep the chimney, help me Doctor, help me! 

*kicks and keeps walking*

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Take yo ass to bed then, but don't think tomorrow gon be any different.

I’m talking about Balrog’s staff polishing. Say bitch all you want, the GoT talk doesn’t mean shit to me since I don’t buy it to begin with.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Say bitch all you want

BITCH

On 4/25/2019 at 8:39 PM, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bitch bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,

Ey lemme tell ya sumthin, ima git ya bitch a cummin, she comin to my coven wid all my sistas and my cousins, I spread her legs like butter, she a easy bake oven, me an my nigga Baldur stuff er like a fuckin muffin.

Bitch no I ain’t bluffin, bitch no we ain’t buggin, got her hands down and to this bed frame bitch I’m cuffin, the head game insane bitch I’m bout to blow her brains out, eat er roundabout then beat the pussy till the lips pout,

Bitch my name is Dales, the pussy never stale, I beat it to the mattress till I knock it off the rails, I like the ass fat, pussy juicy, skin pale, and I got the pussy shivering like niggas in the Pale. 

9EC5E0D2-98AF-4E89-8184-FC583E6C710B.gif.91bd8525c267fb080240c720f9752d0d.gif

Ey, ey, eyyyy,

Look at me bitch, yea it’s Baldur, got er shoutin, I’m shoutin off a mountain, got er gushin, water spoutin,

Faster faster faster, I spit flames, no spell caster, I’m slathering ya bitch, covered in that alabaster,

I’m livin in the pussy, cause ya bitch a homebody, yea she nasty, she a hotty, spread the pussy like wasabi,

My bitches all ratchet, my crown stay fuckin jagged, keep ya hoe from round me, cause if I see cooch, I’ma snag it...

Ya bitch say that she need a King, and that ya dick game dwindled, I’m cracking skulls, we breakin hulls cause bitch I’m Unkindled.

BITCH

01B325B5-6AD4-499E-8AD9-0BD98788D022.thumb.jpeg.9226d0441f464ac194106aabf56c526a.jpeg

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Image result for Rohugh

I have come to end yalls fun because my balls are dry and I get no bitches. Thread will be locked unless all of you are as lame as me. Effective immediately!

Wow. And here I thought that the Tyrian quote was a blast from the past. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.