• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s what I was complaining about. One dragon should be able to obliterate Euron’s fleet, scorpions or no. But they’ve somehow turned from large crossbows that hit hard into a mounted gauss rifle that can snipe a moving dragon out of the air with retarded precision, despite the very concept of ground-to-air combat only getting invented by these people five minutes ago. 

I said Celan was right.

Nigga I’m not talking about Celan I’m talking about me XD

See above lol you, me, Celan, we all said the same thing

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

In fact I said the same thing when debating over the north being invaded.

Lets just say we all called it :whistling:

I said the North couldn’t be invaded because in logical world, dragons > ships. I was wrong about the last part because I underestimated how stupid the writing would get.

And I mentioned the Dornish thing just to point out that scorpions could theoretically kill dragons. But the only time it happened was basically a fluke and I didn’t mean that they are any sort of counter to them. One dragon should still be more than enough to fuck Cersei up. But evidently not.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Called what? I have no idea what you’re talking about. Cersei didn’t even seem to consider invading the North.

That those scorpions would make the dragons a non factor.

Or at least, that they’d take out a dragon with them. Like I said, they magic’d in the troops so no there’s no invading the north, but if they hadn’t, nothing would stop Euron from rolling up from behind at sea while they invade from the ground as well. They’d be sieged, dragons wouldn’t be nearly as big a problem and they’d have probably lost.

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Anyone want to place any bets whether they'll kill Drogon too? I think it's a real possibility that they will. 

So she goes from mother of dragons to mother of dragon to widowed milf?

Five bucks.

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Anyone want to place any bets whether they'll kill Drogon too? I think it's a real possibility that they will. 

I definitely think Drogon will die.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That those scorpions would make the dragons a non factor.

You said that specifically for a Northern invasion, which I still don’t agree with. But any arguments for that rely on the world adhering to any logic whatsoever, so it’s a pointless thing to debate. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You said that specifically for a Northern invasion, which I still don’t agree with. But any arguments for that rely on the world adhering to any logic whatsoever, so it’s a pointless thing to debate. 

Yeah. Debating what is possible has become a moot point. Now it's just about trying to guess how stupid the writers can get. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

I’m more centered on the fact that of that debate the sole thing from keeping it being possible was those dragons.

The possibility was all I was commenting on, not the probability of it happening. As far as the show was concerned.

I said I don’t know about the dragons in the books but the ones in the show seem underpowered when the night king can down then in one hit and Drogon can be almost killed with one bolt.

I didn’t think it’d be to this extent but I was still correct. The invasion with that last episode in mind certainly was possible and those scorpions were op.

I just didn’t know it’d be THAT op.

My predictions for next episode:

They march down south and engage the mercenaries under bad conditions for stupid reasons and find themselves seemingly at the losing side. 

Drogon will enter battle and kill some people, then at some point die unexpectedly to some random bolt. 

Euron will survive Cersei and look to be about to get away before suddenly dying to something unexpected. Probably Arya. 

Varys will prepare and maybe even stage the assassination of Dany. If he does carry it out he will be foiled like a Scooby Doo villain. 

Tyrion will continue to give stupid advice that either amounts to nothing or helps Cersei. 

I think Jaime will do Cersei in, and if not will die stupidly defending her. But I’m almost certain he’ll kill her now and that I was wrong before. I fucking hope anyway.

Euron will get killed by wannabe Asha when they roll in as reinforcements for Dany.

Drogon will be mortally wounded.... but not killed.

Everything else I agree with

Tyrion tells on Varys and he dies before his plan to assassinate Dany succeeds.

Dany and Jon assault a heavily fortified Kings Landing with less than half Cersei’s numbers. The battle looks cool but is tactically nonsensical.

Grey Worm is pissed and is totally behind torching the place.

The scorpions are randomly less OP and accurate than before but still stupid. Drogon dies (not sure how), but not before he roasts Euron and wrecks Kings Landing. The throne room gets destroyed like in Dany's vision.

Arya tries to kill Cersei but fails.

Jaime kills Cersei. Then probably dies somehow. Maybe the Mountain cuts him down.

Sandor kills his brother. He dies too, completing Arya's list.

Bran does jack shit.

Dany goes mad queen and someone on her side betrays her before she ever takes the throne. Jon ends the series as king.

Sansa, Tyrion, Yara, and Gendry rule their respective houses. Edmure Tully, Meera Reed, Robert Arryn, this new "Prince of Dorne", Daario, Ghost, Tormund, and Bronze Yohn Roynce never get mentioned again.

Bronn is given Highgarden, the wealthiest lordship in Westeros, because Tyrion will reward his extortion rather than punish it.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

All she has to do is say Varys found out somehow, since that dudes basically Samuel.

Or did he lose his spy network? Can’t remember.

I remember her new hand (forgot his name) took over Varys "little birds" in King's Landing. Of course Euron doesn't know this. But that doesn't really matter since characters do what the writers tell them to do. If they want Euron and Cersei to betray each other for something stupid they will. 

• Like 1