• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, how can they have scene after scene of some of the best looking dragons ever put on screen but are unable to give us two minutes of a freaking wolf in the whole damn show?

That stupid polar bear got more screen time than Ghost.

But Doctor it was more powerful! 

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, how can they have scene after scene of some of the best looking dragons ever put on screen but are unable to give us two minutes of a freaking wolf in the whole damn show?

That stupid polar bear got more screen time than Ghost.

Balrog said he thought the polar bear was awesome XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

So... having given up hope for the show entirely, I read the leaks that are out there for the rest of the season. If that's how it actually ends, this show can fucking burn.

DRACARYS

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

So... having given up hope for the show entirely, I read the leaks that are out there for the rest of the season. If that's how it actually ends, this show can fucking burn.

DRACARYS

Yeah I looked at the spoilers before this last episode. I would be wary though. I've seen two different sets of them that are similar but the interpretation of some things was stupider in one than the other. The less stupid set seems more likely to happen. At least I hope it's what ends up happening 

2 minutes ago, BTC said:

Yeah I looked at the spoilers before this last episode. I would be wary though. I've seen two different sets of them that are similar but the interpretation of some things was stupider in one than the other. The less stupid set seems more likely to happen. At least I hope it's what ends up happening 

Post em both for me in spoilers, or send in pm if you don’t mind

This reddit like has a summation of the spoilers, some of which I hadn't seen. I'd take some of them with a grain of salt because they're leaks and who knows

Seriously, turn back now if you don't want spoilers

Specifically, I think two things could be false. Discussion of spoilers to follow

The whole trial of Tyrion thing just seems off to me. More so Jaimie going back to Cersie, since the actor apparently has hated the fact Jaimie went back to Cersei after Tommen died and is very happy with the character's story this season. So it doesn't track that he's happy that Jaimie went back to Cersei. Not to mention we still don't know who kills her so I think it's very possible he does

4 minutes ago, BTC said:

Specifically, I think two things could be false. Discussion of spoilers to follow

Hide contents

The whole trial of Tyrion thing just seems off to me. More so Jaimie going back to Cersie, since the actor apparently has hated the fact Jaimie went back to Cersei after Tommen died and is very happy with the character's story this season. So it doesn't track that he's happy that Jaimie went back to Cersei. Not to mention we still don't know who kills her so I think it's very possible he does

If that is right ima be rockin the “I told ya so” for the rest of the year.

Fuck Jaime if this is true. He ain’t shit.

I accidentally stumbled across some spoilers on reddit too.

Cersei and Qyburn walk through the streets of King's Landing, chat about the peasants and make jokes. They come across the ruin of the Sept of Baelor, now replaced with a 300 foot tall ballista with an effective range of all of the 7 Kingdoms. The ballista fires a single bolt, which used up the entire forest around the city and transformed it into a barren wasteland akin to the Red Waste. The bolt roars through the sky, shattering windows as far as 10 miles away on its course to Winterfell, which it destroys in a single shot, leaving the castle in ruins and all inhabitants, bar the main characters, desintegrated.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:
  Hide contents

They could not pull that shit with Jaime. It would be against EVERYTHING the character believes in and has worked towards for seven fucking seasons. They couldn't? They fucking COULDN"T?!

E1E0B178-B453-45C8-BC3A-150309B46E06.jpeg.6e0da69ed9fbbbe8f5980dfd5b7a1de5.jpeg

Fuckin told ya