Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Knew you were a Yank XD :P 

Never said I wasn't. Proud of it. ;) I also have ancestors who fought in the French and Indian War, the War for Independence (on both sides), the War of 1812 (on the right side) and every other major war.

My Civil War ancestor was court martialed for desertion in Chattanooga, but pardoned and returned to service because he could prove his whereabouts. Not sure if he was out after pussy or moonshine.

Hopefully ESO showed bethesda that their fans can handle different names of gods and varied pantheons... seeing just a small part of Skyrim, and Nords in the mmo, and how its already way more Nordy than Skyrim itself... it's just pitiful.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hopefully ESO showed bethesda that their fans can handle different names of gods and varied pantheons... seeing just a small part of Skyrim, and Nords in the mmo, and how its already way more Nordy than Skyrim itself... it's just pitiful.

Right? Lol, and it ain’t even Bethesda’s game. It’s made by the damned parent company Zenimax!

When it comes to lore, Zenimax is like a loving grandfather who saw his son abusing his children and took custody so he could raise them right.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Right? Lol, and it ain’t even Bethesda’s game. It’s made by the damned parent company Zenimax!

When it comes to lore, Zenimax is like a loving grandfather who saw his son abusing his children and took custody so he could raise them right.

More like a fucking insanely ruthless businessman who still has a soft spot for his grand children XD Have you seen some of the lawsuits Zenimax has done? Sued someone for the name prey. Sued because scrolls was in there title. There cold blooded as fuck XD 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

More like a fucking insanely ruthless businessman who still has a soft spot for his grand children XD Have you seen some of the lawsuits Zenimax has done? Sued someone for the name prey. Sued because scrolls was in there title. There cold blooded as fuck XD 

I’m sure they are. They made it an MMO for crying out loud. XD 

I’m just talking about the handling of TES’s lore. You can tell the Zenimax team did their homework and put a lot of effort into making things feel right. Every inch of Tamriel is brimming with culture, and it’s much more in line with what was established back in Morrowind than what we’ve gotten from Bethesda since then.

Though I do think that the Zenimax people who work on the game are different from those who oversee all these different companies. Kinda like how Bethesda Game Studios isn’t the same thing as Bethesda Softworks.

On that note I could never be a politician. I’ve said shit that would make grab er by the pussy sound like “Officially court her in the manner derived from the British aristocracy like every gentleman jolly well should, my good man.”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You we're the one bragging last month how the U.S politics had the entire world's attention XD And now it's turned into a massive entertainment show for the rest of the world 

What’s it like being so insignificant to the world that you’d rather keep up with the country’s politics across the border 

• Haha 2