Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

You we're the one bragging last month how the U.S politics had the entire world's attention XD And now it's turned into a massive entertainment show for the rest of the world 

Don't pretend like the world only just started paying attention to American politics in the last couple years. More like yours don't actually matter on any worthwhile scale so you waste time gossiping about ours instead.

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

It's more like the pathetic state of how things are across the border gives me a good laugh.

Can’t be that pathetic if Mexicans are sneaking through your border just to turn around and come here XD

Our pathetic is still better than most country’s best. Wouldn’t live anywhere else.

• Like 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's more like the pathetic state of how things are across the border gives me a good laugh.

Our economy's doing great, we're not in any serious global conflicts, employment is down. You're literally mocking us over a tape that nobody has ever heard and was claimed to exist by a woman who was singing Trump's praises a year ago before he hurt her feelings and fired her.

I could hit back even harder on your goofball of a president, but it ain't worth the effort.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Alrighty so I was working on an Ubbe post before I stopped to get drunk and now I’m about to start on it again. Hopefully my train of thought returns to me

“Never refuse to do a kindness unless the act would work great injury to yourself. And never refuse to take a drink under any circumstances.”

-Mark Twain

This is how you’ll become a great author, Centurion.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

My Prime Minster is a boxer and he could rip overweight orange peel in half XD

Apropos of nothing, I saw an article the other day that said Trump is 6'2" tall. Almost as tall as @ColonelKillaBee :D

Seriously Balrog, you shouldn't let our media lead you around the nose with every gossip frenzy. They're silly people and it's not healthy.

Winning the Battle for @The Good Doctor's farm gave you the right to have national politics no one cares about. That's what comes of being England's bitch. XD

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Celan said:

Apropos of nothing, I saw an article the other day that said Trump is 6'2" tall. Almost as tall as @ColonelKillaBee :D

He could just send Barron as his champion. XD That kid is 12 years old and already almost as tall as his dad.  

Fuckin so yesterday we were just fuckin playin beer pong and talking a bunch of fuckin shit and what not, then we started to fuckin talk about what would’ve fuckin happened if we actually fuckin went to Korea like we were afuckinbout to because we all fuckin knew the fuckin plan and well I’m just letting y’all fuckin know that me and the fuckin rest of my fuckin company wouldn’t’ve  fuckin come back. Pretty fuckin crazy to think about.

(also I did the little microphone thing on my phone for this and I just released how much I say fuck lmaooooo)

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw: