Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

One of the few things I'm very mixed about in ESO is its handling of preexisting legendary figures. They did good with Wulfharth, basically just reinforcing what a badass he was. And Mannimarco and the Tharn family were significantly improved as well. But the stuff we got on Vanus Galerion, Shalidor, and Veloth disappointed me even more than when we met Ysgramor in Sovngarde and he was just some random, uninteresting dude. Never meet your heroes, I guess. :P 

What’s wrong with shalidor? Haven’t met him yet but was looking forward to meeting the immortal Nord wizard.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

ESO was advertised on its war but it's honestly a game about daedra to the core. Even disregarding Molag Bal being the main antagonist, pretty much every single major questline revolves around the Princes or their followers fucking with Mundus due to the Dragonfires not being lit. The DLCs take it even further.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

That's why I like him so much. You got all these uptight badasses and then there's this sorta-villain who would get his ass handed to him by any of them, knows it, and yet still just shits on them constantly anyway. XD 

The snark is funny as fuck. But yeah lol you’ve got uptight Nord, uptight red guard, mystic wizard dude, and the snark factory lol

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw: