Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

Nothing like getting sent to the motorpool only to get called back to the company as soon as you get their and they tell you that you have to get a haircut and change into your ultra clean uniform and boots because in two hours the Captain is taking you with him to Brigade (higher Tharn battalion, lower than division) for an interview. And you’re a PFC. the average person who works at brigade is a fucking Major.... FUCK MY LIFE

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Nothing like getting sent to the motorpool only to get called back to the company as soon as you get their and they tell you that you have to get a haircut and change into your ultra clean uniform and boots because in two hours the Captain is taking you with him to Brigade (higher Tharn battalion, lower than division) for an interview. And you’re a PFC. the average person who works at brigade is a fucking Major.... FUCK MY LIFE

Good luck.

So basically when I first got to the unit I got picked to be interviewed through the training process because I had no rank and had just got there. Well that was the last interview for all the stuff and apparently the footage is gonna go all the way to the DoD public affairs office and get put out in some stupid motto Army video.... extremely fuck my life. No my face is gonna be known throughout the Army and in the world in generally. People are gonna think I’m a good soldier or something like fuck. Why. ME. FUCKKKK.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

So basically when I first got to the unit I got picked to be interviewed through the training process because I had no rank and had just got there. Well that was the last interview for all the stuff and apparently the footage is gonna go all the way to the DoD public affairs office and get put out in some stupid motto Army video.... extremely fuck my life. No my face is gonna be known throughout the Army and in the world in generally. People are gonna think I’m a good soldier or something like fuck. Why. ME. FUCKKKK.

Well you always wanted to be a legionary, now you get to look like a good soldier boy XD 

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Let’s not start this fight again. I only posted that meme because I gotta chuckle out of it. We’re done lol

Relax we're just joking XD If there was any true venom being spouted, I think our community wouldn't have lasted for nearly as long. What has it been, five, six years? It's all for laughs. 

56 minutes ago, Celan said:

Only if you're a southerner. ;)

My ancestor fought for the New York "Ironclads." Gettysburg, Siege of Atlanta, Marietta, Sherman's march to the sea, Battle of Raleigh

http://civilwarintheeast.com/us-regiments-batteries/new-york-infantry/136th-new-york/

Knew you were a Yank XD :P 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

36 minutes ago, Celan said:

Only if you're a southerner. ;)

My ancestor fought for the New York "Ironclads." Gettysburg, Siege of Atlanta, Marietta, Sherman's march to the sea, Battle of Raleigh

http://civilwarintheeast.com/us-regiments-batteries/new-york-infantry/136th-new-york/

http://genealogytrails.com/miss/tippah/bios/patton.html My ancestor who was enlisted in the 2nd Mississippi Infantry, Army of Northern Virginia

So since ya'll liked the XCOM campaign, i'm going to do something similar in a few days, a new hyped XCOM-like is coming called Phantom Doctrine, it's based on the Cold War, and a shadow war that's happening between the CIA and Russian. I really didn't want to recreate the time I spent in the lost one, so i'm starting on a new game. Not doing XCOM 2 because a new expansion is in the works, so I want to save that for another time. I think a Cold War thing featuring spies and shit is badass too.

phantom-doctrine-600x279.png

https://store.steampowered.com/app/559100/Phantom_Doctrine/

The game features a super robust character customiser, so if ya'll want in the campaign post a photo so I can try my best to recreate you XD What ya'll want to be, a CIA cell or a KGB one? 

• Like 1