Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Just finished all the brothers of strife missions for the ebonheart pact, moving on to something about a plague. Pretty damn cool, I liked it a lot.

That Indoril guy was such a boss, wasn’t he?

I’d reccomend doing the non-DLC side quests in the regions before moving on too. Lots of them are tied into the Pact questline. Like fallout from the Covenant invasion and he Brothers of Strife. 

56 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That Indoril guy was such a boss, wasn’t he?

I’d reccomend doing the non-DLC side quests in the regions before moving on too. Lots of them are tied into the Pact questline. Like fallout from the Covenant invasion and he Brothers of Strife. 

Yup, I'll be doing sidequests on my lonesome when me n Tijhan aren't playing. Or maybe with some people on tumblr but I'd rather do it alone so I can read shit.

Which indoril dude? The Nord dude was my personal fav.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Which indoril dude? The Nord dude was my personal fav.

Mine too. But since you just finished the MQ I figured I’d mention Indoril because you just finished his arc. 

The father. Nord General’s shield brother. 

All in all, I got a big kick out of how the Dunmer consistently used the nuclear option every time the going got tough, decimating their enemies but at the same time creating tons of trouble for themselves. Every. Single. Time. XD You can see how people with this mentality were able to win against the Nords back in the day. They’re fucking crazy. Lol

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Mine too. But since you just finished the MQ I figured I’d mention Indoril because you just finished his arc. 

The father. Nord General’s shield brother. 

All in all, I got a big kick out of how the Dunmer consistently used the nuclear option every time the going got tough, decimating their enemies but at the same time creating tons of trouble for themselves. Every. Single. Time. XD You can see how people with this mentality were able to win against the Nords. They’re fucking crazy. Lol

Yea but there was a few and that dude got himself killed so I didn’t find him all that boss XD I was sitting there thinking “Did this nigga learn nothing from the last time??”

But it made sense, his son got fucked up :rofl:

And that was just after I was explaining to Tijhan that Bretons were suuuper petty.

Like.... perfect fucking timing :rofl: 

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And that was just after I was explaining to Tijhan that Bretons were suuuper petty.

The Bretons ain’t even petty in the Pact storyline. Just straight cold blooded. XD 

Seriously, coming out of Skyrim I was prepared to go all-in with the Dominion hate. But after spending enough time doing Pact quests, I didn’t even give a shit about those lightweight elves anymore. The fucking Bretons are the ones wrecking our shit. Lol

41 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I did not expect that joke to start all this XD 

Jokes aside the old man obsession and wanting to surprise Baldur in his room was a little weird XD 

Fucking ew, that whole 'can you really trust the Druids' thing was something I wanted to touch on.

As for old characters fuck off XD, its a preference writing for them.

Lol it’s k Czar. 

I say the Nords got what’s coming to them for getting so chummy with the eastern devils. I am glad they made it clear that the Indoril’s actions could’ve disbanded the whole Pact though due to his craziness.

No way Nords or even argonians would stick around while elves start releasing all kinds of foul magic.

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The Bretons ain’t even petty in the Pact storyline. Just straight cold blooded. XD 

Seriously, coming out of Skyrim I was prepared to go all-in with the Dominion hate. But after spending enough time doing Pact quests, I didn’t even give a shit about those lightweight elves anymore. The fucking Bretons are the ones wrecking our shit. Lol

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Goddamn necromancers and half elven devils.

i can’t believe Redguards are ok with all that.

One of my favorite things from ESO (my favorite being more shadow magic) was Doc telling me about the Bretons waging war with such ferocity.

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Goddamn necromancers and half elven devils.

i can’t believe Redguards are ok with all that.

I think the invasion force in Stonefalls was basically the worst of the worst. Reading some of the documents found in their camps, it seems like the Bretons were basically like “Let’s fuck up the Pact real good by sending all our evilest fuckers at them at once.” Some of the lead invaders were even stated to be criminals who probably would’ve been executed if they’d remained in High Rock.

8 minutes ago, BTC said:

One of my favorite things from ESO (my favorite being more shadow magic) was Doc telling me about the Bretons waging war with such ferocity.

To be honest, it’s one of mine too. Those little fuckers brought their A-game. Zenimax has even straight up said that the Covenant is the strongest faction because of how much better a job they’ve done of getting their shit together than the other two. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No way Nords or even argonians would stick around while elves start releasing all kinds of foul magic.

Lol it’s worth noting that the Nordic presence in Stonefalls is very sparse compared to the other races. This shit was totally done behind their backs. 

I love how House Dres of all fucking people ended up being the sympathetic ones of that storyline. Course it doesn’t last long since they immediately revert to being shitheads in the next story arc. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I love how House Dres of all fucking people ended up being the sympathetic ones of that storyline. Course it doesn’t last long since they immediately revert to being shitheads in the next story arc. 

I was wondering that XD Dres seemed pretty nice in the brief moments you met them and help them out. It was weird

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Lol it’s worth noting that the Nordic presence in Stonefalls is very sparse compared to the other races. This shit was totally done behind their backs. 

Oh I know, that’s why I was glad they put emphasis on that.

Can’t wait until Colonel sees Almalexia glowing poon for the first time, it’s gonna be great.

Also one of the things I like about ESO is that you get to see Morrowind with the Tribunal actually being good for the Dunmer people and it’s fucking awesome

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Can’t wait until Colonel sees Almalexia glowing poon for the first time, it’s gonna be great.

Also one of the things I like about ESO is that you get to see Morrowind with the Tribunal actually being good for the Dunmer people and it’s fucking awesome

It will be nice to see that in person lol and LOL Not on aggro XD 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Some of these Dunmer chicks tho, my my my, they can get it.

Baldurs clan might have a line of Dark Elf cousins somewhere from the second era XD 

Have you done any of the overall story main quest? I know with the release of Morrowind you don’t start the game with your soul stolen any more, so have you gone and got got by ole Molag yet? Because that questline contains the relative to all of my Imperials pregenator

Fuck:dntknw: