Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

17 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

This just washed up on the shore of Russia...I think it's time ya'll offered blood sacrifices to the Old Ones 

BYNsX1A.jpg

"Some say Kos...others Kossum...lift thy eyes..."

Kos_Concept_Art.jpg?v=1492618837554

The old ones look like they got gangbanged by a bunch of sea sponges and left to die.

Dont think I’ll be making any offerings just yet XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Those giant squid finds are fucking terrifying to see tho. Who knows what else lurks in those ravenous clutching shadows beneath the impenetrable depths of the sea...

Im tempted to write a short story where Doc for whatever reason is at sea and tangles with the Kraken XD I remember he said he had a fear of the ocean. Like all smart men should.

34 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Those giant squid finds are fucking terrifying to see tho. Who knows what else lurks in those ravenous clutching shadows beneath the impenetrable depths of the sea...

Im tempted to write a short story where Doc for whatever reason is at sea and tangles with the Kraken XD I remember he said he had a fear of the ocean. Like all smart men should.

I think that's what creepy about it, unlike the rest of the planet giant sea monsters can, and have been proven to exist XD

54 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Holy shit. 40 dollars. They want 40 dollars for outfit motifs. 

Naaaaaaaaah

In ESO? No wonder they're still around. And no wonder we're getting microtransactions in other games, if people pay that for nothing.

1 hour ago, Celan said:

In ESO? No wonder they're still around. And no wonder we're getting microtransactions in other games, if people pay that for nothing.

Yea... I took a look at their crown store again and some of the shit there I’d have to get after four months, or buy crowns directly, and 1500 I think is ten or twelve dollars. Then 5500 is 39.99!

And one motif for literally one outfit style is a whopping 5000

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ok some of them come with more than one outfit, but still, they’re outfits. Cosmetics. That’s fucking dumb.

I don't care how rich a person is, if they  spend money on something so stupid there's something wrong with their heads.