Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I see there’s a quest involving the brothers of strife where u can go back in time but it involves killing “the nedes”.... yea.... not sure I’ll be doing that.

It’s a vision or sorts where a televani sends you in to get a look at how the Brothers came to be, in order to vault the Nedic Invasion of Morrowind

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, Centurion said:

Have you done any of the overall story main quest? I know with the release of Morrowind you don’t start the game with your soul stolen any more, so have you gone and got got by ole Molag yet? Because that questline contains the relative to all of my Imperials pregenator

I followed Docs advice and ignored the Vvardenfell stuff entirely. I’m on the main quest now, I think.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I followed Docs advice and ignored the Vvardenfell stuff entirely. I’m on the main quest now, I think.

So the Main Quest for the game or the main quest for the Pact? Lol I know it’s confusing at first. Have you been to Cold Harbour?

Just now, Centurion said:

So the Main Quest for the game or the main quest for the Pact? Lol I know it’s confusing at first. Have you been to Cold Harbour?

Oy, yea this is indeed confusing. I have been to cold Harbour tho and escaped.

I think I showed y’all my tattoo right? The Mandalorian Mythosaur skull on my upper right arm? Yeah surely. Well anyways, I decided that I’m gonna theme out my right arm with Mandalorian writing, designs, etc. So on the 19th I’m getting this3D9290DF-CCD2-40AA-A156-C4ED8B709D2E.jpeg.5d3b3fe780fb9cce9f6cf6b41b443a6e.jpeg

tattoo on my arm from my elbow to my wrist bone. In eneglish characters “Aliit ori'shya tal'din”. It translates to “Family is more than Blood”

• Like 2

I’ll hop back on in a bit and check it out. I think I’ll switch gears and start that tomorrow and do the rest of the pact mission later.

Do y’all make new characters for each area or do you just roll your same character? Tijhan’s not much of a roleplayer so he’s keeping the same character. I don’t want to do that personally, and since the game scales now hopefully that won’t be an issue. Want my Redguard.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Do y’all make new characters for each area or do you just roll your same character? Tijhan’s not much of a roleplayer so he’s keeping the same character. I don’t want to do that personally, and since the game scales now hopefully that won’t be an issue. Want my Redguard.

Yeah, I’ve got a Nord for Pact stuff, a Redguard for the Covenant, and an Altmer for the Dominion. It feels too weird for me running around southern elf lands as a Nord. 

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, I’ve got a Nord for Pact stuff, a Redguard for the Covenant, and an Altmer for the Dominion. It feels too weird for me running around southern elf lands as a Nord. 

Exactly. Lol Tijhan will just have to get over it or I’ll just play those alone

47 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ll hop back on in a bit and check it out. I think I’ll switch gears and start that tomorrow and do the rest of the pact mission later.

I have my max level Imperial that I’m doing all the zones on because I like the armor dyes lol and I need to have the whole map explored on one character for one, but after I complete them with a Nord for the Pact, a Breton for the Covenant, and an Altmer for the Dominion.