Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

44 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s what I’m rocking now. XD 

Stop coping my swag, nigga XD I’m gonna mix it up tho, don’t like wearing all the same set. Less chance of someone else looking like me.

Only works in this game since you can change the material color

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Stop coping my swag, nigga

Please, I was rocking that shot before you were playing. Didn’t exactly earn it honestly, but whatever. XD 

Actually, I’m wearing the Nedic outfit over it right now so it’s not visible. That set’s so old and been unavailable for so long that I’ve barely seen any other players wearing it.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Question, how much of the covenant side do I need to do to start that dlc anyway @The Good Doctor ?

None. Except maybe for Summerset but I haven’t gotten around to that yet so I’m not sure how much it assumes you’ve played.

The Orsinium DLC definitely takes place after the Covenant storyline too, but it doesn’t necessitate that your Hero did that stuff. 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Please, I was rocking that shot before you were playing. Didn’t exactly earn it honestly, but whatever. XD 

Actually, I’m wearing the Nedic outfit over it right now so it’s not visible. That set’s so old and been unavailable for so long that I’ve barely seen any other players wearing it.

None. Except maybe for Summerset but I haven’t gotten around to that yet so I’m not sure how much it assumes you’ve played.

The Orsinium DLC definitely takes place after the Covenant storyline too, but it doesn’t necessitate that your Hero did that stuff. 

Great, so how do you start the Bloodforge dlc?

Wanna jump on that tonight.

Point me in the direction of any other cool sets I can get without going through another storyline too.

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Great, so how do you start the Bloodforge dlc?

Wanna jump on that tonight.

Point me in the direction of any other cool sets I can get without going through another storyline too.

It’s more like two bonus dungeons (yeah, the segment of Falkreath Hold we explore is technically considered a dungeon) with a story tied to them than a full fledged DLC like some of the bigger ones. Both dungeons can be accessed from the Craglorn Zone. 

Alternatively, you can go to the Group and Activities Finder in the pause menu and que up for a dungeon crawl from there. It’ll teleport you there. Though a warning, these are fairy recent additions that were made for experienced players. I haven’t messed with them yet and am not sure if they’re balanced for low level solo play like the base game stuff is.

By the way, their Falkreath looks freaking sweet. Got a big wall and feels like a real Hold Capital. Plus it’s under siege which makes me think they read our RP. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

BTW Colonel i'm downloading it XD What server are you on? I'll try to catch up to you, and maybe we can play together in a few weeks XD

I think they rebalanced it with One Tamriel so that you can easily play together now. 

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

BTW Colonel i'm downloading it XD What server are you on? I'll try to catch up to you, and maybe we can play together in a few weeks XD

Yea we could actually play tonight if you wanted, I’m on the US server of course :P 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This shit is so confusing, if it can be accessed via Craglorn that means I gotta buy that thing that lets me go anywhere despite my alliance right?

Oh yeah, I forgot that you’ve gotta beat the MQ to unlock other alliance zones if you don’t have the thing. 

But I think you can still que up the Falkreath and Bloodroot Forge dungeon runs from your menu without traveling to them. So Craglorn can be circumvented. Yeah, it’s super confusing and annoying. 

56 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oh yeah, I forgot that you’ve gotta beat the MQ to unlock other alliance zones if you don’t have the thing. 

But I think you can still que up the Falkreath and Bloodroot Forge dungeon runs from your menu without traveling to them. So Craglorn can be circumvented. Yeah, it’s super confusing and annoying. 

I'll try that out pronto, thanks. If not, I'm doing the main quest now anyway so I'll just finish it then do the dungeon.