8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Y’all wanna play in September lol? That the earliest I’ll have my computer

Yea I'll still be playing ;) 

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Yeah... so... lol I still haven’t started back writing on that Ubbe post lmao. I’ve drank literally every day this week so far and I’m about to go get hammered again.... lol I swear I’ll get on it again before to long

Thats too bad, I was gonna let Ubbe play catch with Baldur and get him his first prostitute.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

56 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Wait a second...he looks exactly like the Monk from Diablo!

Aaaanyway, this dude is the hardest motherfucker ever. Him and Lyris are so fucking cool. If they had kids they could've conquered the world.

2 years. They had this man in Coldharbour for 2 YEARS. And they couldn't do shit with him. They tried threatening loved ones, and he closed his eyes and promised to avenge them. They lit his ass on fire, and he took it. They stabbed him, probed him, and left these niggas SHOOK. Everything they did to him, he already did worse in his training to recover the lost art of sword singing. He said, "Bish thas all yall hoes got? Nigga I've seen worse. I've done worse routines at the fucking GYM GET AT ME. Molag can suck my balls, and his Mannimar hoe too."

This nigga is the GOAT and he's even got the beard to match.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Centurion said:

DD8A0E45-26F2-4A5B-A6CA-486C9111DA73.thumb.jpeg.7e8e3914e678abc8dd5aa5e0a6568afb.jpeg

I’m in soooooo much pain right now, apparently my team leader carried me to my room last night :rofl:

yes, I’m sitting down in the shower fuck off

Nigga if you send one more selfie I'm flashing everyone, full balls and shaft and everything.