Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

11 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

wox2tnoylvkl.jpg

It's not my fault I have an important test tomorrow XD

Thanks for checking tho. Only reason I said anything is because I’m about to leave town for vacation and won’t have as much time to work on things. Wanted to get the posts I’m part of that were close finished up if I could :good:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My nigga, they been unsightly XD 

At least you realize it now, LOL.

Hush I’m wearing the black ones instead!

50 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If you were a REAL ‘murican you’d wear em anyway tho

Bruh.... they show the veins XD

Fuck:dntknw:

So I finished cooking pasta (really late dinner just got home from the libary) and I noticed we didn't have any pasta sauce left XD. So I friend up some bacon, added soy sauce and basil, and cooked that. Tasted so good going down...now I want to throw up XD

13 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Wasps and Hornets are the pricks of the insect kingdom. Douche bags.

That wasp paralyzes a tarantula, drags it into a dirt hole, lays its eggs in it, covers it up with dirt and lets the larvae eat the tarantula from the inside out while it's still alive. Definitely assholish.

I guess that's what the cazador from Fallout New Vegas is based on?

Anyway, if anyone is looking for a Fourth of July movie to watch, here are some horror suggestions.

https://filmschoolrejects.com/best-horror-movies-2018-first-half/

52 minutes ago, Celan said:

That wasp paralyzes a tarantula, drags it into a dirt hole, lays its eggs in it, covers it up with dirt and lets the larvae eat the tarantula from the inside out while it's still alive. Definitely assholish.

I guess that's what the cazador from Fallout New Vegas is based on?

Anyway, if anyone is looking for a Fourth of July movie to watch, here are some horror suggestions.

https://filmschoolrejects.com/best-horror-movies-2018-first-half/

LOL, where do you think xenomorphs got their inspiration from? that’s half why they’re so terrifying.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

So I mentioned this before, but my heart's been fucking broken by the new Harvest Moon game (Farming sims are my guilty pleasure and bring out my inner capitalism.)  They ruined everything!

Friends from Mineral Town, is like twelve years old, and it looks better.

250px-HMFOMT500ppx.png

201409161002538760_430.jpeg

It had a charming nineties anime style.

Then this travesty.

Harvest-Moon-LoH_08-15-17.jpg

Dude looks like Slenderman in the forest. Why is there a mixture of 3d, and 2d sprites? I tell you why, there lazy and have abandoned the hand drawn style of old.  This happens to every franchise! First Silent Hill, then Metal Gear, and now this :cry: 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I suspected that it was. I just wonder what Colonel did for you to become a fishman.

While updating the site I Sacrificed him to the Talliefolk at the coast under a full moon along with an idol I made with some strange murky metal I discovered in a dream in my dorm.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Angry Joe's celebrating the 4th by shooting two of those weight reduced desert eagles like in that other gun dude's video from demolition ranch. I like it.

Kind of hypocritical, considering his politics.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

While updating the site I Sacrificed him to the Talliefolk at the coast under a full moon along with an idol I made with some strange murky metal I discovered in a dream in my dorm.

I'd honestly rather mutate into a fishmen then be touched by any of those inbred creeps from Tallie XD At least I can swim with my ancestors to the ancient city of Arg-roah

• Haha 1