Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

As for longevity I think that should only go so far. I’d been playing that game as long as I’d played some rpg titles, so I don’t think it unfair for FPS games to cut it slack in that department. I’d never compare two completely different games for that very reason.

As an FPS fan and as an FPS game, Halo Reach is an easy 10/10.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Lol what would Fallout 4 get XD 

Without mods to fix the dialogue and to add clothes to the game and stuff I’d honestly have to give it like, a six. 5.5 even, because that shit was average at best aside from the BoS, and without mods I literally couldn’t play the game with that godawful dialogue wheel.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol what would Fallout 4 get XD 

Without mods to fix the dialogue and to add clothes to the game and stuff I’d honestly have to give it like, a six. 5.5 even, because that shit was average at best aside from the BoS, and without mods I literally couldn’t play the game with that godawful dialogue wheel.

If the BoS wasn’t their I’d give it a 2, but for Maxson and the boys I give it a strong 4

Fuck:dntknw:

The DLC was good but you ever feel almost empty when you leave a dlc because it’s so much more fun than the base game? Fallout 4 had that effect the most for me. Skyrim too honestly but I never flat out stopped playing Skyrim for it

Far Harbor literally killed a playthrough for me because I couldn’t leave a story focused area to go back to settlement collecting

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The DLC was good but you ever feel almost empty when you leave a dlc because it’s so much more fun than the base game? Fallout 4 had that effect the most for me. Skyrim too honestly but I never flat out stopped playing Skyrim for it

Far Harbor literally killed a playthrough for me because I couldn’t leave a story focused area to go back to settlement collecting

Fallout 4 is the only game I own that I get the urge to play, start it, load the game look around not moving and turn the game off. That’s why I hate it.

• Like 3

Fuck:dntknw:

I’d give vanilla Fallout 4 a 5/10. DLCs bump it up to a 6.5. I absolutely, 100% agree on the effects that the DLCs have on it. They make the base game feel worse by virtue of being so much better for the short time you spend with them.

FO4 is the only Bethesda game and the only Fallout game that I cannot bring myself to replay. I’ve reinstalled it multiple times only to play for like ten minutes and uninstall again every single time

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Fallout 4 is the only game I own that I get the urge to play, start it, load the game look around not moving and turn the game off. That’s why I hate it.

Skyrim has that effect on me now but only because I’ve played it into the dirt.

Fallout 4 I’ve done one complete playthrough.

• Like 1

You’re definitely more forgiving XD I thought six was too high, 6.5 especially but after having played all the dlc I can agree to six. The point five is lost because I had to pay past the initial sixty dollars for good storytelling.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well you were limited to five maybe thats why XD Everyone has a handful of 9.9's

Oh I forgot you said five, lol. Tbh I'm gonna have to sit on three, four at the most if I say the last of us, which is honestly a safe bet. Gameplay was great, story was great, characters were great, atmosphere was great. Maybe not the longest game but it did what it set out to do. 

Fifth is hard. Theres a lot of 9.9s indeed which is probably where I'd honestly put TLoU, along with hellblade, bioshock, dishonored, deadspace...

Thinking of older games reminded me of when Call of Duty used to be the shit. As much as I joke about it, me n Tijhan played the hell out of modern warfare 1 2 and 3.

They're not going on my 10 list lol or even 9.9 XD But they were fun. My nigga Soap was the man. Soap and Shepherd.

Especially because Shepherd finally kills that douchebag Ghost lol

Dishonored 1, 2, Bioshock 1, Hellblade, Resident Evil 7, Silent Hill 2, New Vegas, Skyrim, and every Total War game make the upper 90's for me. 

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m tempted to put tales from the borderlands in, but I know that’s probably just my fanboyism LOL. It’s barely a game but boy was it fantastic

also better than fallout 4

I've heard alot of people put down Telltale games and VN's for "not being true" games...but what is a game? Lol. I think it's fine to view them as games.