Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

STOP BEING A BITCH THEY SAID

ITS PART OF THE FUN THEY SAID

NAME YOUR CHARACTERS THEY SAID

WELL GUESS WHAT ASSHOLES, I WAS RIGHT

REBEC DIED :cry: :cry: :cry: To a fucking fish monster. Bled out. She was a damn good Hellion too, almost no negative quirks but one about money, and several positive quirks.

Well at least she got some ass before she went out. 

Here's hoping one of those town events that resurrect dead players will come around again. 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

56 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

STOP BEING A BITCH THEY SAID

ITS PART OF THE FUN THEY SAID

NAME YOUR CHARACTERS THEY SAID

WELL GUESS WHAT ASSHOLES, I WAS RIGHT

REBEC DIED :cry: :cry: :cry: To a fucking fish monster. Bled out. She was a damn good Hellion too, almost no negative quirks but one about money, and several positive quirks.

Well at least she got some ass before she went out. 

Here's hoping one of those town events that resurrect dead players will come around again. 

What kind of fish monster XD

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

One that made her bleed, says she bled to death...

Was my first cove run. I like the place, creepy.

It's the most overtly lovecraftian place in the game besides the DD XD You should have brought blighters. Bleed is decent, but Blight destroys everything in the cove.

56 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's the most overtly lovecraftian place in the game besides the DD XD You should have brought blighters. Bleed is decent, but Blight destroys everything in the cove.

Only good blighter I have is the plague doc, havent trained up a gravedigger yet. Just might though now for that area. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Only good blighter I have is the plague doc, havent trained up a gravedigger yet. Just might though now for that area. 

Gravedigger is super good. She can basically attack on any position, and with her abilities you can make her reliably dodge 95 percent of the time.

F37F16DC-5132-4A0B-B3D0-1BB4A11C3087.thumb.png.90d85a041606706eae2c987a894a0696.png

Thats the Fort Neugrad letter and I jut watched a video of a guy saying that it proves the Empire will have Skyrim come TES6, the TLDR version is in the event of a Stormcloak victory and after the events of the game are said and done, the Empire will send an actual legion of trained troops instead of local conscripts to retake Skyrim and they justify that by saying the Stormcloaks are extremely weak and that the Imperial armies are incredibly strong.

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Aight, I'm gonna take an all girl team including her and the antiquarian and see how that goes lol, might be alright actually, made runs before with absolutely no healers.

Dude greed is going to your head XD Antiquarian should only be brought in an area you know you can reliably do! She gimps your team just by being there. (Her only good moves are spamming her dodge buff and healing occasionally)

14 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Thats the Fort Neugrad letter and I jut watched a video of a guy saying that it proves the Empire will have Skyrim come TES6, the TLDR version is in the event of a Stormcloak victory and after the events of the game are said and done, the Empire will send an actual legion of trained troops instead of local conscripts to retake Skyrim and they justify that by saying the Stormcloaks are extremely weak and that the Imperial armies are incredibly strong.

I remember a guy on the Beth forums who used to use that letter to spout that. But given the facts that Pale Pass is currently blocked off by avalanches, that Ulfric knows they are amassing, that it's one of the easiest chokepoints to defend in Tamriel, that the Empire has blatantly refused to expend Cyrodiilic resources on the war, and that attacking Skyrim with a force big enough to actually retake the entire kingdom would be the equivalent of serving Cyrodiil to the Thalmor on a silver platter... yeah, I kinda doubt that was the intent.

Much more likely is that the force is intended to retake Neugrad, and that all the gains the Stormcloak speaks of are the gains in that particular area. It would make sense for the Empire to attempt to retake Neugrad while the Civil War is still ongoing because without it and Falkreath, they can't access Skyrim except by sea. But once the war is over, it becomes pointless. The fact that that letter appears after taking Neugrad, which is still fairly early in what would have likely been a much longer war canonically, means that they failed to clear the pass in time to execute whatever plan they may have had.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dude greed is going to your head XD Antiquarian should only be brought in an area you know you can reliably do! She gimps your team just by being there. (Her only good moves are spamming her dodge buff and healing occasionally)

The team cleared it just fine ;) Antiquarian's blight skill came in handy along with the plague doc because the graverobber's skills do extra damage vs people that are blighted. That mission put me over 100,000 gold ;) I'm saving up for when I get the blacksmith fully upgraded, which I've almost done. Then I'm gonna max everyone in the top ranks. Low ranks too possibly.

Wish Boldir luck, I'm taking him to fight the veteran swine king. Got an ancestral trinket on him I got from the Shambler and a very rare trinket that should keep him from dying, and if he's on death's door turn him into a fucking god.

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

F37F16DC-5132-4A0B-B3D0-1BB4A11C3087.thumb.png.90d85a041606706eae2c987a894a0696.png

Someone linked me that vid to comment on. It's dumb, I had no idea that was "deep lore" lol.

If the imperials take Fort Neugrad, there's a panicky letter saying their supply lines are weak and begging for reinforcements. But you don't see any of us claiming that shows what Bethesda will make canon. Imperial fanboys are desperate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Celan said:

If the imperials take Fort Neugrad, there's a panicky letter saying their supply lines are weak and begging for reinforcements. But you don't see any of us claiming that shows what Bethesda will make canon. Imperial fanboys are desperate.

Bethesda were afraid to make canon for Fallout 3 and that game barely even had choices besides occasionally acting like a saint or the devil. I really have a hard time seeing them make one for the most divisive storyline they’ve ever created.