Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

1 hour ago, Celan said:

@The Good Doctor I've been obsessively watching Gas Station Encounters. XD

Now this guy... warning, not for the faint of heart. I actually really like rats, they're super intelligent and make good pets, but I'm not sympathetic if they're in someone's house or shed.

Reveal hidden contents

I hate fucking rats :( Always really disliked them. I know their smart and friendly, but I guess I inherently loathe them 

You know, I like a lot of exotic animals. Snakes, scorpions n stuff, but I dunno if I can do rats. Celan used to play with them at a pet store I think.

Maybe I could do those but christ they're filthy. Always constantly pissing everywhere, shitting, scenting stuff...

I had a hamster and I adored him, but lol he was filthy too XD Cleaning that cage was hell, and he used to poop in my tshirt pocket where he liked to sleep. But he was so damn cute lol. Named him Buster Rhymes since my first pet was named Buster. Was a thing where your second pet had an element of the first.

That and he looked like he was about to rap when he stood up lol.

Anyway, yea I'm not that fond of rats. Maybe because most of my experience with them are wild woodland rats and those things are nothing but a bunch of no good thugs

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You know, I like a lot of exotic animals. Snakes, scorpions n stuff, but I dunno if I can do rats. Celan used to play with them at a pet store I think.

Maybe I could do those but christ they're filthy. Always constantly pissing everywhere, shitting, scenting stuff...

I had a hamster and I adored him, but lol he was filthy too XD Cleaning that cage was hell, and he used to poop in my tshirt pocket where he liked to sleep. But he was so damn cute lol. Named him Buster Rhymes since my first pet was named Buster. Was a thing where your second pet had an element of the first.

That and he looked like he was about to rap when he stood up lol.

Anyway, yea I'm not that fond of rats. Maybe because most of my experience with them are wild woodland rats and those things are nothing but a bunch of no good thugs

Were you mugged by a bunch of rats in the forest Colonel XD

• Haha 2

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hate the animation but love the drag. XD You share that every 4th

Punching bag XD I think it aint bad, but they go crazy depicting countries as pretty boys. Hetalia's decent, it's kinda funny seeing how the Japanese view the rest of the world