Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

30 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Did Centurion tell baddest Bitch Colonel some secrets?

30 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol he said it plain as day right in the thread XD 

What can I say lol can’t help what tickles my pickle. 

But with that said non of this comes from a sexual position. It’s all purely from the homoerotic humor that my profession instills in every member. It also helps a little that I just don’t give a fuck, but still

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

:rofl:

Centurion is legit bi, hey I ain't judging. Finally makes sense, all those attempts at seducing us with ranger panties.

Poor soldier boy just wanted some man ass.

Lmaooo nahhh, y’all do realize that it’s extremely common for us (military) to wear them right?

While I am bi, I don’t actively pursue men. That’s why I’m always talking about women and am talking to women.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Miss me wit dat gay shit

I do know that about the ranger panties, mainly because after the first time you showed us I had to google to see if that was a thing lol. 

I also asked about the cuddling in the rain stuff from my mother, uncle, this dude my mom's friend zoned ever since I was 7, and a friend of mine whose brother is a marine and yea it's definitely a thing...

I just can't be a soldier lol, I will legit freeze.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nigga @Centurion crushes more puss than you've probably even been in the vicinity of, sit down XD 

:rofl: dude I lost my shit when I read this lmaooooo

but I would be lying if I said I’ve been crushing poon over the last 3 months, because I’ve been shackled! Now I have to go out in public and listen to girls cat call me and come on to me and I just look at them and walk the other way.

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I do know that about the ranger panties, mainly because after the first time you showed us I had to google to see if that was a thing lol. 

I also asked about the cuddling in the rain stuff from my mother, uncle, this dude my mom's friend zoned ever since I was 7, and a friend of mine whose brother is a marine and yea it's definitely a thing...

I just can't be a soldier lol, I will legit freeze.

You think I’m making this shit up?? Lmao everything I say/do comes from and actually experience! And really it’s not that big of deal like the first day at basic all that fear of being around dudes got squashed when we were bear crawling naked around the bay because someone fucked up during shower drills. Like you just get to a point where boundaries and bubbles don’t exist and that shit people flip out about in the civilian don’t register as a problem anymore.

and you say you could never be a soldier, you would legit freeze, but you haven’t been in a situation where you are so cold that you are breath on you hands and cupping them around your balls because you are so cold you lost feeling in your pecker, like come on brah, a little body heat ain’t no thang.

Ill close with this lol, I watched a dude, married with a one year old daughter, eat a Taki out of another dudes, dating a Swiss model like damnnnnn fine, ass crack because he lost a bet and we were in the field bored out of our minds

• Haha 1

Sure I have, during football practice when your dick's shoved between the cold cruel embrace of your plastic cup XD 

58 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Ill close with this lol, I watched a dude, married with a one year old daughter, eat a Taki out of another dudes, dating a Swiss model like damnnnnn fine, ass crack because he lost a bet and we were in the field bored out of our minds

noooooope

Quote me on this. I'll never do such a thing, no matter what dare I lost or how cold I am or whatever lol or so help me god I'll eat out of my own ass crack.

Ain't nobody eatin the booty like groceries in Colonel's corner.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I hate fucking rats :( Always really disliked them. I know their smart and friendly, but I guess I inherently loathe them 

It takes a bit to get used to their tails but they're awesome. I mean a nice clean laboratory type rat, not street vermin.

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The dog too lol, wonderful training on the mutt. Meanwhile the only thing mine kills is vacuums, bones and spent firework tubes XD 

And toes! XD Only female toes, apparently.

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Stunting on them in various ways really.

How would you feel if you got back from a hard day of milking your camels and killing infidels, emptying sand from your shoes before you walk into your cave, beating one of your wives, who you thought was a solid 8 at least based on her eyes but turned out to be a 3, for showing her wrists when performing the popular western dance "Flick a dah wrist", just to waste what precious bandwidth you have in that Allah forsaken hell hole scrolling through facebook and seeing some shit like that.

I'd blow myself up too.

:rofl: This slayed me.

• Haha 2

XD yes Simba licks every woman’s exposed toes and to this day I have no idea why lol. 

He’ll lick my foot while I’m sleeping or something but he doesn’t straight Hunt for bro toes like he does the femme de la creme.

7 hours ago, Centurion said:

I'll close with this lol, I watched a dude, married with a one year old daughter, eat a Taki out of another dudes, dating a Swiss model like damnnnnn fine, ass crack because he lost a bet and we were in the field bored out of our minds

Come join the army they said, it'll make a man out of you they said.

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD yes Simba licks every woman’s exposed toes and to this day I have no idea why lol. 

He’ll lick my foot while I’m sleeping or something but he doesn’t straight Hunt for bro toes like he does the femme de la creme.

Not just lick, if he'd been a bit more forceful I would be short a couple pinky toes. 

• Haha 2

Luke Cage is damn good holy shit

Didn't think they'd have the balls to let him actually lose to just a dude with really good high quality ammo XD 

It's made of alien alloy but rofl guns always trump magic powers, lol... Dude better strap up and quit trying to be like a bald Samson. 

• Haha 1