Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I've heard alot of people put down Telltale games and VN's for "not being true" games...but what is a game? Lol. I think it's fine to view them as games. 

Idk. It’s basically a point and click interactive movie. Just a damn good one. Yeah, that counts as a game but it’s hard to compare it with others because of how different it is. Like, if I hold TFtB up next to The Last of Us, I’d give both games’ stories and characters a 10/10. But that’s all I can really do because TFtB basically has no gameplay or anything else besides stories and characters to rate it by. It’s got more in common with a tv series than it does with some games.

Thats why I’m a little hesitant to put it up there with something like Witcher 3 which has the full package. But at the same time, it’s every bit as enjoyable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Idk. It’s basically a point and click interactive movie. Just a damn good one. Yeah, that counts as a game but it’s hard to compare it with others because of how different it is. Like, if I hold TFtB up next to The Last of Us, I’d give both games’ stories and characters a 10/10. But that’s all I can really do because TFtB basically has no gameplay or anything else besides stories and characters to rate it by. It’s got more in common with a tv series than it does with some games.

Thats why I’m a little hesitant to put it up there with something like Witcher 3 which has the full package. But at the same time, it’s every bit as enjoyable.

But the thing is with a movie you cant change events and make certain decisions :D It's something almost entirely unique to the genre...of video games. Besides choose your own adventure novels.

34 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s 20 years old. :P But that rust on the outside makes it look worse than it is. All the parts are new and it runs like a champ. Most importantly, it can feed about 150 people if I’m doing ribs, or a lot more of I’m doing something else. 

Have you really needed to feed that many people??

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

My Aunt does basically what Doc does. She’s got a really nice set up that she caters out of and takes to bbq competitions. Plus whenever there’s a high school football game or whatever going on she sells food as well. It definitely makes family gatherings better, that’s for sure  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

All the time when I cater or fundraise. Fed a lot more back in May. 

My cheddar brats on a tabletop grill are seeming pretty pathetic about now.

When you go really big, you need to hire me as office manager/ supply chain manager. I'm not even kidding. I took a lower paying job in part so I could get into food and beverage supply chain, because it's not easy to break into.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Celan said:

My cheddar brats on a tabletop grill are seeming pretty pathetic about now.

When you go really big, you need to hire me as office manager/ supply chain manager. I'm not even kidding. I took a lower paying job in part so I could get into food and beverage supply chain, because it's not easy to break into.

I love me some good cheddar brats, though.

You’ll be at the top of my list when I go really big. :lol: Any idea why it’s so hard to break into?

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I love me some good cheddar brats, though.

You’ll be at the top of my list when I go really big. :lol: Any idea why it’s so hard to break into?

It's just specialized, they tend to hire out of the industry.

Man.... I’m sad.... I was gonna wear my American Flag ranger panties tomorrow, but after putting them on today I realized that they just show off too much cock XD it’s unsightly so I’m gonna let Paige wear them instead

Fuck:dntknw: