Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not even close man. The lol thing has carried over for me outside this site and I hate it. XD 

:rofl: 

Luckily I've stopped myself from saying lol in real life. I blame Arby n the Chief. Until then I never read lol as a word but L.O.L, which luckily is too cumbersome to fly off the tongue.

But there's, luckily, no way to express XD in speech. Unless you just make that dumb facial expression which, would be ten times worse.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Luckily I've stopped myself from saying lol in real life. I blame Arby n the Chief. Until then I never read lol as a word but L.O.L, which luckily is too cumbersome to fly off the tongue.

But there's, luckily, no way to express XD in speech. Unless you just make that dumb facial expression which, would be ten times worse.

I don’t say it in speech. I’m not that far gone.  XD But sometimes I type it when I text and on other websites and such.

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD I raised a womanizer mutt.

One whose love bites can maim.

I did like that dog in the videos, he was so into the hunt. Heartwarming! I also think that mink patrol is probably a more humane extermination method than poison or suffocation. New York City should have an army of minks.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Everyone's banned from XD for at least a day.

Fuck you XD

Speaking of wildlife, there was a woodchuck in my yard when I got home from work. Can safely say I've never seen that in my suburban neighborhood before. Could've been a beaver or large muskrat. I was worried he might be rabid, but didn't seem aggressive, so I think he's just thirsty and coming to my water feature for a drink. Been really hot and dry this week.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Celan said:

Speaking of wildlife, there was a woodchuck in my yard when I got home from work. Can safely say I've never seen that in my suburban neighborhood before. Could've been a beaver or large muskrat. I was worried he might be rabid, but didn't seem aggressive, so I think he's just thirsty and coming to my water feature for a drink. Been really hot and dry this week.

Neat. How big was he?

44 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Neat. How big was he?

Pretty big. I think it was a woodchuck. Never seen one around but I have seen a water trail leading out of my water feature before and figured animals were coming to it. They might be hunting frogs too?

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You wanna go to war, ridgerunner? :gun:

No one uses that emoticon, or they shall suffer! BOW TO MY AUTHORITAH

Suck it flatlander!

14 minutes ago, Celan said:

Now these are flatlanders

Reveal hidden contents

The funniest part isn’t even that they think the bugs are aliens. It’s the fact that their first order of business when confronted with the reality of aliens was to open fire. 

Granted, they were high as kites, but still. XD