Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #13

Which Daedric Prince would you most want to follow as a denizen of Tamriel?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Prince would you prefer to worship?

• Azura
    • Boethiah
    • Hermaeus Mora
    • Hircine
    • Malacath

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

American soldiers sending them bulge pics?

Stunting on them in various ways really.

How would you feel if you got back from a hard day of milking your camels and killing infidels, emptying sand from your shoes before you walk into your cave, beating one of your wives, who you thought was a solid 8 at least based on her eyes but turned out to be a 3, for showing her wrists when performing the popular western dance "Flick a dah wrist", just to waste what precious bandwidth you have in that Allah forsaken hell hole scrolling through facebook and seeing some shit like that.

I'd blow myself up too.

• Haha 4

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Centurion better not post those pics on Twitter. If Trump finds them, kiss your spot in the army goodbye XD 

I'm sure, going by the Marines, the regular army also has a warrioristic homosexual cult within it, he'll be fine :D

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I hope you don't show your fellow soldiers. XD

Who do you think I’m out with right now???

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm sure, going by the Marines, the regular army also has a warrioristic homosexual cult within it, he'll be fine :D

Bro, I made one of bet friends by sleeping on their chest wrapped in the same blanket one night in the field because it was raining

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Was aimed at you specifically boi

lol and if you guys think for a second that I won’t take those with me on deployment, if I ever get one, your fuckin wrong

If anyone ever stopped to think about why a straight ass man is wearing panties, they might realize how gay that sounds. XD