Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion 2 Electric Boogaloo

Which Great House do you stand with?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Great House do you stand with?

• Targaryen "Fire and Blood"
    • Stark "Winter is Coming"
    • Baratheon "Ours is the Fury"
    • Lannister "Hear Me Roar"
    • Tully "Family, Duty, Honor"
    • Greyjoy "We Do Not Sow"
    • Arryn "As High as Honor"
    • Tyrell "Growing Strong"
    • Martell "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I'm wondering why they exiled Jon. Couldn't they just say fuck that noise after the Unsullied handed him over and sailed away to certain death? It seems like everyone besides the House Greyjoy was in favor of what he did, and who gives a damn what the assholes from Dickhead Island think anyway?

That’s what I said even before what Celan said about the butterflies lol 

Fucking stupid

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I now proclaim Colonel of the House Killabee, first of his name, King of the trolls, the funny videos, and the blogs, Lord of the Shit Posts, and Protector of the Memes.

Long may he reign!

The King in the South! The King in the south!

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I Centurion of House Manwhore, first of his name challenge King Colonel of House Killabee for the titles!

I, Ass King, Meme Lord of the Sea of Bees n Bitches... ignores your challenge, for you are unworthy, puny man.

598B5F8F-C20C-4792-980B-ED809AD360F5.jpeg.a69fedb47b8669436a0be8508e4fe3e4.jpeg

I AM THE KING OF THE TROLLS, INTERRACIAL STRETCHER OF HOLES. And you... are a milkdrinker

64F4BD79-9AE2-4211-AF15-B6C4562529CD.thumb.jpeg.bd8595232e937e3ca0c30ac15fac0fce.jpeg

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Centurion said:

You are acting like more of a bitch than torygg right now....

16 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

highlander was only an okay movie colonel

I’m not sure who deserves to get bitch slapped more tbh

• Haha 2

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

First werewolves, now GRRM is working on a fucking weeb Souls game :rofl: 

It;s glorious isn't it? George know Japanese game devs are the in, and there's not a single company that does Dark Fantasy like FROM.  And because of the timing people think it's going to be an actual asoiaf game. 

There's quite a few opportunity's, but I wonder what the best setting would be. Somewhere in the East I would think.  

I think these seasons would have been a lot better if Jon after his resurrection had lost some of his sense of honor as the part of him that was left behind instead of part of his brain. A more Tywin like Jon could have been very interesting to see. Granted, they already tried that with Sansa and we see how that turned out. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

12 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I'm wondering why they exiled Jon. Couldn't they just say fuck that noise after the Unsullied handed him over and sailed away to certain death? It seems like everyone besides the House Greyjoy was in favor of what he did, and who gives a damn what the assholes from Dickhead Island think anyway?

Yara the Useless rolled up just in time to demand it.

31 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I think these seasons would have been a lot better if Jon after his resurrection had lost some of his sense of honor as the part of him that was left behind instead of part of his brain. A more Tywin like Jon could have been very interesting to see. Granted, they already tried that with Sansa and we see how that turned out. 

Since Jon is a warg in the books, and since when wargs die they enter their wolves, and since it is established that wargs who spend too much time in their wolves start to take on their traits (Bran even starts to crave the taste of blood at times), this is exactly what most book fans expect to happen. Not so much Tywin-like, but more brutal like a wolf. Like the Starks of old.