Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion 2 Electric Boogaloo

Which Great House do you stand with?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Great House do you stand with?

• Targaryen "Fire and Blood"
    • Stark "Winter is Coming"
    • Baratheon "Ours is the Fury"
    • Lannister "Hear Me Roar"
    • Tully "Family, Duty, Honor"
    • Greyjoy "We Do Not Sow"
    • Arryn "As High as Honor"
    • Tyrell "Growing Strong"
    • Martell "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Maybe she just followed the season’s order of events to its logical conclusion.

6 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

What logic? 

Actually, if someone said, “Well everything thus far that’s happened has been done with the purpose of subverting expectations, so if I rule out the obvious choices... Jon, Dany, Gendry even or Hell Even Sansa, and go with some of the most unexpected like Arya, Bran, fucking Sam or some shit, that would actually be sound logic, because it follows a clear pattern, the pattern the last seasons been taking.

Retardation.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I know, lol I was playing off the fact that it actually is logical lol, just stupid. 

Anyway I’ll be drunk and I don’t care anymore so whatever. Maybe I’ll be lucky tho and they’ll go “feminism” and “girlpower” and let Dany have the throne. Wouldn’t even care about the reason why. Also, about the diverging ending spoilers BT mentioned, early on I read they were filming two endings and people wondered if they’d let us choose. Maybe that has something to do with it. Not sure how we’d choose but maybe there’ll be an alternate ending.

Sigh. Memes can't even save this. I just don't care anymore. It happened just as the original spoiler said. How disappointing. Only part I cared about that made me wibble was Drogon pushing Dany to wake her up and Tyrion finding Jamie dead literally at Cersei's bosom.

The rest I couldn't care less about and the writers can eat a giant fat dick.

Also, like I told my coworker, Fuck Jon Snow. FUCK. JON. SNOW.

Fuck the Starks.

Long live Queen Daenerys, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, who was too awesome for the show and they had to bring down. 

D&D can eat my entire ass.

Hey there. As expected, it was stupid and boring. Not a single moment of weight. I'm with Drogon, they can all fuck right off. One more useless than the next.

Amazing that we saw the end of the Dorthraki in episode 3 yet here they are. Magic! 

• Like 1

That was actually the better of the two leaked endings I saw. The other had the dragonpit meeting being Tyrion's trial, where Sansa betrays him (?) and he's executed or something. I mean, I like the endings for Sansa, Brienne, Tyrion, and Davos. Even if they still forgot about his wife. But the way they got to this point has just been really shitty

It was such a lukewarm ending. Sansa being queen of the north doesn't feel deserved, because she just became it by default, Bran being king was a complete ass pull and even her uncle who went for it, bless his heart, would've been a better choice.

Arya, who cares.

Jon, who fucking cares. 

Tyrion, sigh, whatever. It's all just so fucking lukewarm. What a terrible ending to such a drama filled series.