Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion 2 Electric Boogaloo

Which Great House do you stand with?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Great House do you stand with?

• Targaryen "Fire and Blood"
    • Stark "Winter is Coming"
    • Baratheon "Ours is the Fury"
    • Lannister "Hear Me Roar"
    • Tully "Family, Duty, Honor"
    • Greyjoy "We Do Not Sow"
    • Arryn "As High as Honor"
    • Tyrell "Growing Strong"
    • Martell "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

A lot of people are saying that the show could have been rescued if they had had Aegon/ Griff as the alter Targaryen on the scene. I can see what they're saying, but that would have just been a few more character arcs they fucked up.

This was written before the final season and proved prophetic. 

Last GoT meme I’m gonna share and I’m basically done with this until I read the books

Context:

the pictures are from the actors reading over their lines and the conclusion of the final episode. It’s the best GoT meme I’ve got so my life is complete.

79F7F82D-59D5-4AC6-A860-5A10D8ACCB9C.jpeg

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Well she did have two brain aneurysms during the filming of the series. She had a stroke at age 24 and had two brain surgeries, in one she had part of her skull replaced by titanium.

And that was before she read the scripts for the final season.

• Haha 3

It's actually sad that she said she took inspiration from her character when recovering from the second surgery, then the writers went and shat out that horrible character arc in the last season. But you can't fault her acting, she made like she believed every word of that shitpile they handed her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

It's actually sad that she said she took inspiration from her character when recovering from the second surgery, then the writers went and shat out that horrible character arc in the last season. But you can't fault her acting, she made like she believed every word of that shitpile they handed her.

She did. Even tho they’re still rich, I do feel bad for them the most. The actors that is.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That article of yours by the way Gina, was a joke article XD on twitter

Which article?

Oh, the GoT game article? I know it was satire, but there is a real rumor that From Software is working with the show writers.