Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion 2 Electric Boogaloo

Which Great House do you stand with?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Great House do you stand with?

• Targaryen "Fire and Blood"
    • Stark "Winter is Coming"
    • Baratheon "Ours is the Fury"
    • Lannister "Hear Me Roar"
    • Tully "Family, Duty, Honor"
    • Greyjoy "We Do Not Sow"
    • Arryn "As High as Honor"
    • Tyrell "Growing Strong"
    • Martell "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

So no one thinks this episode might be a little better? XD Even marginally? Yall some jaded mufuckers XD 

I think it will be better, because it would take effort to be worse than that shitstain of an episode. But I’ve been jaded since season 5 and wouldn’t be at all surprised if they managed to somehow accomplish that.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I think because that episode was so surprisingly bad, literally having the writers tell us at least two major competent characters are so absent minded as to miss two huuuuge details right in front of them, that anything else will be expected so even if it's actually worse, it wont be as bad because we see it coming now.

To be worse theyd have to reach a new low. And I don't know how much lower they could get. Making Euron King and marying Daenerys and Cersei and bringing peace to the seven kingdoms?

And Jon fucks off to the wall.

Actually that wouldn't be so bad

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Also unless memory is wrong, he isn't becoming mentally retarded.

Not to the same extent most other characters have, at least. He has become a little memey for my taste. So have Sandor and Tormund.

Though Davos being a good man is exactly why I like him. And his general saviness throughout the story. I find him and his background endearing. Wish the show would remember that he has a wife back home who he’s supposed to love dearly.

That said, his character declined a lot after the one true king died and he randomly became a devout loyalist of Jon Snow... a dead Nights Watchman he barely knew... for some reason.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

That said, his character declined a lot after the one true king died and he randomly became a devout loyalist of Jon Snow... a dead Nights Watchman he barely knew... for some reason.

lol i just read this yesterday speaking of

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.12 - 09.37.00.86.png

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee