Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion 2 Electric Boogaloo

Which Great House do you stand with?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Great House do you stand with?

• Targaryen "Fire and Blood"
    • Stark "Winter is Coming"
    • Baratheon "Ours is the Fury"
    • Lannister "Hear Me Roar"
    • Tully "Family, Duty, Honor"
    • Greyjoy "We Do Not Sow"
    • Arryn "As High as Honor"
    • Tyrell "Growing Strong"
    • Martell "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

What's funny is that a lot of people shit on the Anakin thing as well for being too sudden and drastic. A major reason why the prequels get so much shit is because fans wanted Vader's origin story to be handled better than it was. Makes the comparison pretty funny. That said, it's still a bad one, as Dany's fall was much, much worse. At least we can connect the dots with Vader. With her, it's like they built her up to be one thing and then suddenly tried to surprise us by making her something else.

It really is heart breaking that my two favorite series in world have been covered in a mountain of shit in the last couple years. Star Wars hurt me down to my core, it hurt my childhood, it hurts my adulthood. And now game of Thrones. It’s especially hurt breaking seeing the actor reactions. Like if you watch interviews with Mark Hamill and interviews with GoT actors they all look the same and have the same speech patterns

Fuck:dntknw:

18 hours ago, Centurion said:

It really is heart breaking that my two favorite series in world have been covered in a mountain of shit in the last couple years. Star Wars hurt me down to my core, it hurt my childhood, it hurts my adulthood. And now game of Thrones. It’s especially hurt breaking seeing the actor reactions. Like if you watch interviews with Mark Hamill and interviews with GoT actors they all look the same and have the same speech patterns

Star Wars isn't nearly to the same extent as Game of Thrones in my opinion. We've got alot of good shit, great comics, two kickass tv series (Rebels and a Clone Wars revival) and three good movies (Rogue One, Force Awakens, and Solo). There's certainly been some misses (Last Jedi) but i'm overall pleased especially with the Mandalorian coming. 

In terms of extended universe, I really like what they've done with it. And they trimmed alot of the stupid shit out from the old Legends canon. There's quality control now. And I hope we'll never see Han Solo fight a Space Otter again (this happened)

fVBvGjN.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Well now that the cats out the bag, that is what my girl Madi at work guessed. Was so hard not to say anything when she told me that was her guess. Tho she denied it, I’m pretty sure she read spoilers. How else would anyone come to think that a possibility.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Leak spoilers

Remember last season (or was it this season? Both?) when Bran said he couldn’t be the lord of Winterfell or that he couldn’t be the lord of anything? Clear FoReShAdOwInG and what he actually meant if you pay attention is that he could be the lord of anything and would be the lord of everything.

All the times Jon said he didn’t want to rule, however, are not foreshadowing. Don’t be stupid.