• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm pretty sure that's what he's doing, and the writers are creating fake drama again, buuuut we've been wrong before and they are dense. I also thought Jon would just propose to Dany already.

He still can and I hope they're just dragging it out but who the fuck knows anymore.

Noooo they can’t because apparently Targaryens are now the only family who think distant relation incest is icky. Even though Jon’s grandparents are first cousins, and Tyrion, the guy who said the line, is the son of a first cousin marriage. 

Targs are only weird because of brother x sister stuff. Not family in general. 

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I’m still waiting on Dany to die. That’s all I fucking want.

Fat chance lol. Even if they don't marry, the show writers apparently fucking hate Jon and won't let his death and resurrection come to mean anything.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

23 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The fact that half their army somehow fucking survived and was apparently just sitting offscreen with heir thumbs up their asses during the big battle makes the White Walker threat feel even lamer than it did last week.

The guy in that video you shared with Witch said they would do that. I didn't believe it.

Incredible.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Fat chance lol. Even if they don't marry, the show writers apparently fucking hate Jon and won't let his death and resurrection come to mean anything.

Too late for that. Jon could marry Dany and their reign could be long and prosperous and the resurrection would still feel pretty damn pointless. Why have a guy return from the dead just to be a decent monarch? 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Too late for that. Jon could marry Dany and their reign could be long and prosperous and the resurrection would still feel pretty damn pointless. Why have a guy return from the dead just to be a decent monarch? 

To be fair, those are in short supply suddenly XD The Night King wasn't the one that was promised, but he was the one that we deserved.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The guy in that video you shared with Witch said they would do that. I didn't believe it.

Incredible.

Now there is no excuse for them to moronically throw their armies at Cersei, destroy Kings Landing (what the fuck Dany, where did that even come from?), and get stupidly killed off by some regular ass humans after surviving and defeating the literal herald of the end times.

All that talk last week is moot now because they have more than enough men to easily sure up the North and just sit tight for a year or so until Cersei can no longer afford her mercenary army.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Now there is no excuse for them to moronically throw their armies at Cersei, destroy Kings Landing (what the fuck Dany, where did that even come from?), and get stupidly killed off by some regular ass humans after surviving and defeating the literal herald of the end times.

All that talk last week is moot now because they have more than enough men to easily sure up the North and just sit tight for a year or so until Cersei can no longer afford her mercenary army.

Rofl too bad we all know that's exactly what's gonna happen XD

With only two episodes left and all. Unless they do the spongebob thing 

*One year later....*

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Rofl too bad we all know that's exactly what's gonna happen XD

With only two episodes left and all. Unless they do the spongebob thing 

*One year later....*

The showrunners could learn a thing or two from spongebob. 

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

So I went back and watched the after episode commentary because I couldn’t believe this when I read it. It’s true.

According to showrunners, Dany just straight up forgot about the Iron Fleet. 

Thats exactly what I said earlier.

*Dany singing GoT themesong in her head like La la la la, la la la la, happily flying with her babies*

*Not a fucking care in the world. After all, with the plot armor of the last episode, why worry?*

*la la la la, la la la l-* "OH GOD OH FUCK WHO SHOT THOSE ARROWS? WHOSE BOATS ARE T-"

"Oooooooooh, that's right. Oops. My bizzle everyone. I fucking FORGOT THAT THEY HAVE THE BIGGEST FLEET IN THESE PARTS AND HAVE SCORPIONS."

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Dany singing GoT themesong in her head like La la la la, la la la la

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

You make a good point. Anyone who survived that last episode must feel immortal now. She probably just thought the camera would cut away before the missiles reached Rhaegal and then he’d be fine when they cut back.

• Like 1

At least the opening party was somewhat decently written. Although I may just think that because everything else is so bad in comparison. Brienne and Jaime I felt very meh for. Also think they should have died the previous episode by how they swarmed they were by zombies again and again. 

While they had the decency to not drag out the reveal Jon's heritage to him, they sure are dragging the part of their marriage. They could have at least had Jon and Dany acknowledge it as an option when they were arguing. But then they might have seen it as the reasonably option it is and spoiled the drama. Also Varys should at least give the marriage a chance. If it works, great. If it doesn't, he can get rid of Dany later (I think that's what he's planning.)

So half of the dothraki survived that suicide charge? I call bullshit. The fact that there are any thousands of soldiers at all when the previous episode showed the whole place get overrun with only named characters alive is silly. Though consistency is not really the shows strong point anymore. 

The last part was rather stupid. I can sort of buy Cersei not firing as that might break some custom of war negotiations, which I would guess is as sacred as the custom of hospitality. But what I find the most stupid is Missandei not just grabbing Cersei and force her over the edge. She was going to die anyway and Cersei was literally next to her and an unprotected edge to a lethal fall. 

6 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I agree. Why not wait? Is it really that important that she sits on the damn throne as soon as possible? Cersei hired those soldiers on borrowed money. Once that gold runs dry she is stuck there with no money and no soldiers. Let Cersei sit in King's Landing for a year or two. Then when you push south make a feint maneuver towards King's Landing only to turn and take the Reach instead as that is the breadbasket of the south. From there she can take the Stormlands and after that Cersei is contained with nowhere to go. 

Also why the fuck go back to Dragonstone? That place has no strategic value. And even if Dany forgot about huge fleet roaming around, shouldn't her advisers remember that little detail? 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar
Minor clarification
  • Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

So I went back and watched the after episode commentary because I couldn’t believe this when I read it. It’s true.

According to showrunners, Dany just straight up forgot about the Iron Fleet. 

It's not like they have a former smuggler in their entourage or anything. Davos apparently said "fuck this, I'm going with Ghost, he deserves better."

And where the fuck is "Yara"? Wasn't this HER WHOLE JOB?!

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So apparently EVERYONE missed my goddamn post XD 

You mean the post about it being stupid how they managed to shoot down a moving dragon with pinpoint accuracy on the first volley? Yeah that is also pretty stupid. Dany should have been able to see them long before they got into range. 

Also with all the time skips they could have just had Dany move south and take the Riverlands and wait a year or two. Sure, it would mean there wouldn't be any big battle with them slowly strangling Cersei's grip on the land. But it would make more sense and fit with how the earlier season handled warfare. 

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

You mean the post about it being stupid how they managed to shoot down a moving dragon with pinpoint accuracy on the first volley? Yeah that is also pretty stupid. Dany should have been able to see them long before they got into range. 

Also with all the time skips they could have just had Dany move south and take the Riverlands and wait a year or two. Sure, it would mean there wouldn't be any big battle with them slowly strangling Cersei's grip on the land. But it would make more sense and fit with how the earlier season handled warfare. 

Nah I meant the one where Dany literally forgets about Euron Greyjoy’s ships XD

But yes, that was ridiculous too.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nah I meant the one where Dany literally forgets about Euron Greyjoy’s ships XD

That is pretty stupid. But I can buy her not thinking them a threat as they didn't have huge ballistas back when she had to deal with them last. Though as Varys had intel on pretty much every other part of Cersei's forces I find it silly that he somehow missed all those giant ballistas Cersei had built and placed everywhere in plain sight. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar