Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

Bruh Mass Effect 3’s horde mode multiplayer sounds more fun than this. You got different guns, character models and could get everything free from earning loot boxes.

Playing as a krogan was fun as shit.

They know damn well they need to have guns with different skins at the very least

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You can do better than that.

Doc went hunting at least three times we know of and didn’t kill shit XD his excuse was the deer weren’t big enough so he let them live.

Real sweet but I think u missed cause you ain’t no shoota nigga.

537F6097-FFC3-4548-B330-4F407527D98A.gif.00e0c85fb8219ddf172be44ff2b190f5.gif

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

This may come as a shock, but I’d buy NV remastered. 

No shit XD 

Though if it's like Skyrim Remastered, we wouldn't even have to buy it. 

FNV remastered would be sweet if it was a true remaster and not what they did with Skyrim. Basically FNV with Fallout 4's graphics and gameplay. Heaven.

Skyrim didn't really need a "true" remaster anyway though but Fallout NV and 3 are old enough that I think they do need one.