Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

I'm starting to wonder if they really exist or if it's just some elaborate and drawn out troll meme. 

The fact that you can’t tell is telling XD 

There sadly are though, I unfortunately have “woke” high school acquaintances and one female acquaintance that literally thinks NASA works for the govt to lie to us and hide the truth about the way the earth is shaped as a part of some ploy to... I don’t even know lol XDXD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I'm honestly tired of the multiplayer is the cancer killing gaming meme. Yes there is a trend where multiplayer games are exploiting people. But it isn't just multiplayer games. Stuff like ACO has it and that's entirley SP.

And there's stuff like Dank Souls which is single player focused but has a non explotive MP that is optional and super fun.

29 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

To what, make the religious and nay sayers of scientists look stupid?

To force a ridiculous mascot on conspiracy theorists as a whole by association with it. Given the world’s history, it’s not crazy to question narratives at all, or even the motives of scientists, but nowadays the very term has a negative connotation because of things like flat earth.

• Like 1

A better example would be Halo with Halo Reach being the peak of the multiplayer gaming experience. But, that was a good while ago now. I honestly don't think they even know how to make a decent multiplayer experience anymore, anywhere. Even ESO and its strongest aspects have nothing to do with its multiplayer in my opinion. Ark was probably the most I've enjoyed a multiplayer experience in a long time, but you gotta get real lucky in finding a decent server to call home.

But yea, I don't think multiplayer is the cause but it sure is the easiest to exploit. Especially since multiplayer games are far more casual compared to singleplayer. Soccer moms, little kids, dumb blondes, dumb jocks, etc etc all typically make up a huge majority of multiplayer crowds and know nothing about what games back in the day used to offer, and so they think stuff EA peddles out is the norm, or shit like fortnite.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

To force a ridiculous mascot on conspiracy theorists as a whole by association with it. Given the world’s history, it’s not crazy to question narratives at all, or even the motives of scientists, but nowadays the very term has a negative connotation because of things like flat earth.

Thats pretty much how I feel about Kanye West and black conservatives.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Anti Vaxxers are worst in my opinion. But Flat Earthers are still annoying idiots. 

I agree in principle but I understand people's fear of doctors putting shit in you and assuming its for the best, especially in America where our gov't used vaccines to run tests on our black soldiers during fucking WW2 where we thought we were fighting oppression and racism, fascism, etc.

How ironic is that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Even ESO and its strongest aspects have nothing to do with its multiplayer in my opinion

I agree here. ESO would probably be the best TES game if it was single player and its gameplay had been designed with that in mind. Instead, it’s just an above average MMO with annoying hordes of players and grindy gameplay that I don’t blame people like BT or Celan for saying no to at all. The lore, writing, and quests are good, but ESO was proof that gameplay matters too.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's a sin against nature that people are actually buying it when fucking DMC5, and Sekiro are coming out mere weeks after. Fuck if they want a good loot shooter, why don't they buy Borderlands? 

Dated. I love it to death though and could still play it. Plus, for me the art design makes the graphics last longer than it normally would.

34 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently Sony is refunding Anthem to people digitally cause the game is causing hardware failure. What a fucking mess. 

https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/03/sony-reportedly-refunding-digital-copies-of-anthem/

DA servers have been down for a week or so, I can't help but think it's related to Anthem melting the Bioware servers into goo.

FYI Game Informer has a podcast/video up where the Outer Worlds folks answer questions about the game. Stuff like level cap, weight limit, customization, etc. Apparently they’re going to take audience questions at an upcoming convention too though I don’t remember which one.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, BTC said:

FYI Game Informer has a podcast/video up where the Outer Worlds folks answer questions about the game. Stuff like level cap, weight limit, customization, etc. Apparently they’re going to take audience questions at an upcoming convention too though I don’t remember which one.

It's release date leaked on steam too. 

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/02/the_outer_worlds_release_date_seemingly_leaked_on_steam_page

• Like 1

My brother was regulated to digging trenches at work because the snow has gotten so thick where he lives.

He and my bro Caleb live fifteen minute apart, but an avalanche blocked the road so they can’t reach one another without taking a two hour detour around the mountains.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

My brother was regulated to digging trenches at work because the snow has gotten so thick where he lives.

Hide contents

A8FD3879-7D2B-4A55-B6E8-7C629A34A5B2.thumb.jpeg.bf6d5a3ade6de36734d8733c2f73f8b8.jpeg

He and my bro Caleb live fifteen minute apart, but an avalanche blocked the road so they can’t reach one another without taking a two hour detour around the mountains.

You call that bad, that's every winter around were I am XD

• Haha 2