Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

This just makes Jon Snow's expedition north of the wall seem even more retarded. Not only did they lose the guy who could REZ PEOPLE FROM THE FUCKING DEAD, they gave and lost a fucking dragon that destroyed the thing that was keeping the undead army out. Great fucking job.

Lets just stop talking about that XD It hurts too much to remember.

Like the indiana jones episode of south park.

• Sad 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Stupid question but aren't there still the armies of Essos? I can't remember if there was anything that ever happened in the show that devastated their states.

Essos is massive. We’ve only seen a small portion of it in the books or show. Dany fucked up the Slaver’s Bay factions really hard, and recruited a lot of the Dothraki and Unsullied. And in the show, the entire leadership of Qarth has been wiped out, though we don’t know what’s taken their place.

Most of the wars in Essos are determined by massive sellswords companies, who in turn are usually paid for by loans from the Iron Bank of Braavos, which is probably the strongest human entity left in the series. Where we left off in the show, they are prepared to support the Lannisters. It should be a big deal next season when the Golden Company arrives in the south with thousands of hardened men.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I still really hope the writing is better than the last few seasons. But those are the Tyrion-sized shoulders they’re standing on now, so I’m not very confident. I’ll consider it a win if what we get just makes sense and is fun to watch.

Or at least stops making Jon look like a big dumb bitch

prease

16 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Stupid question but aren't there still the armies of Essos? I can't remember if there was anything that ever happened in the show that devastated their states.

Volantis could also come into play, since it’s basically untouched and the show has played with it quite a bit. I’d like to see more of the Lord of Light worshippers take a role. They’re a sizable faction and this conflict is basically the great final battle of their religion. But so far Melisandre and Thoros are the only ones who have been especially prominent in the show. 

48 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ehem Jaime is trying to be less of a piece of shit. 

Don’t get me wrong, I like Jaime. And I’m sure the end of his arc will be something really sweet, like him killing the Night King or strangling Cersei, and maybe he’ll save thousands of lives just like last time. But he’s still a piece of shit and got under my skin by not bailing on Cersei the moment he found out that she blew up the Sept of Baelor.

If he dies, it’ll be justice for lots of people. Whereas Meera Reed is one of the few living characters I can think of who has earned a decent ending and never got hit by the annoying idiot ball that bounced on all the remaining Starks’ heads.

Turns out Anthem actually is a buggy mess lol, not as bad as Fallout 76 but enough to be given a three from what I’ve read.

Infinite loading glitches, mainly, apparently that’s rather prevalent. Actually I also remember Joe complaining about it quitting out with “unknown error” too.