Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I don’t think it’s a threat of violence. More just them saying what we do in our country doesn’t concern you so stay in your lane

Dude it's a picture of a Canadian airplane being hijacked and driven into the CN tower, as if there saying "This is what will happen if you mess with us."

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dude it's a picture of a Canadian airplane being hijacked and driven into the CN tower, as if there saying "This is what will happen if you mess with us."

Yes It’s a picture of a Canadian plane, but nothing on there hints that it’s been highjacked or that it’s hitting a tower

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, Centurion said:

Yes It’s a picture of a Canadian plane, but nothing on there hints that it’s been highjacked or that it’s hitting a tower

Oh I guess it's just floating to land on it's top. 

I bet you would be less casual if it wasn't a U.S ally saying it. Christ.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Oh I guess it's just floating to land on it's top. 

I bet you would be less casual if it wasn't a U.S ally saying it. Christ.

Dude it’s literally just plane and some Canadian scenery so y’all know who it was directed at. I still stand by my point that nothing in that depicts a terror attack.

And if you think I give two fucks about the Saudi’s being US allies, you are fucking wrong. 

Fuck:dntknw:

I was confused at first, but at second I did think that was supposed to show a Canadian version of 9/11. Airplane headed towards a national landmark tower.

If it's any consolation Balrog, the propagandist who posted it is probably going to be flogged and have his three wives taken from him and given to his uncle.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Damn shame too, there was a time when Iran was shaping up to be westernized. But then the Islamic Revolution happened.

I would say it goes back to the Iranian Coup which really undermined hopes for democracy

Edited by BTC

This is it. Bethesda’s going the way of EA

1 hour ago, Celan said:

I'm talking about my homeland. You haven't seen it, or I wouldn't have to explain.

You’ve shown me pics, and I remember the whole ridge runner thing lol, I’m just messing with you :P 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This is it. Bethesda’s going the way of EA

You’ve shown me pics, and I remember the whole ridge runner thing lol, I’m just messing with you :P 

CD Project has it's own storefront, but to be fair, they also put there stuff on steam. Not going to get 76 if that's the case.

Though i'll stomach it for DOOM II, and TES6....