Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Bloodborne and the new God of War are two of the best games I’ve played in years, and even I’d agree that Red Dead comes first. 

To be fair, you can avoid BB and God of War spoilers pretty well, but once Red Dead comes out, the interest is going to be a very unsafe place XD Beat if before you get spoiled. 

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I think Bloodborne spoilers are hard to find. Story so messed up you wouldn't understand much of anything without having to spend a lot of time unraveling a lot of vague, weird and seemingly disconnected threads first. 

I think there is one major twist in Bloodborne that would be very easy to stumble on by accident. Understanding the lore behind it would require some context, but it doesn't take a fan of the game to get the gist of it.

I'm talking about what happens/what you learn after killing a certain boss. That was a huge 'holy shit' moment for me, and it is so big and in your face that getting it spoiled would be pretty easy if you hung out around a lot of people who are into the game.

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think there is one major twist in Bloodborne that would be very easy to stumble on by accident. Understanding the lore behind it would require some context, but it doesn't take a fan of the game to get the gist of it.

I'm talking about what happens/what you learn after killing a certain boss. That was a huge 'holy shit' moment for me, and it is so big and in your face that getting it spoiled would be pretty easy if you hung out around a lot of people who are into the game.

Like us XD

1 minute ago, Celan said:

I'd like to play those games but developers that don't develop for PC can kiss my white Irish ass.

This is a pretty cool channel that YT suggested. Guy has a room in his house that's a reptile habitat, and he seems pretty knowledgeable.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTWHgNdH3Gc-9Q7L00A2nqA

Exclusives have been a thing since the dawn of time, they aint going away XD I understand why devs do it. Microsoft is moving away from it, but only because there being beaten by Sony (the only victory they've scored is the Scorpio) 

Reminds me of when CDPR introduces you to Witcher 3 first time you load it up and the announcer bitch is like "This is the most realistic rpg you'll ever play, this ain't lord of the rings, this shit ain't fable, and it certainly isn't some punk as JRPG. Hold on to your hats, thots. Shits about to get real."

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Reminds me of when CDPR introduces you to Witcher 3 first time you load it up and the announcer bitch is like "This is the most realistic rpg you'll ever play, this ain't lord of the rings, this shit ain't fable, and it certainly isn't some punk as JRPG. Hold on to your hats, thots. Shits about to get real."

Oh I remember. I remember when they showed graphics they massively downgraded on release on PC for console parity.