Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

But were some of the really bad ones from black folk. If so I’m pullin their card.

I don’t know. The food is brought to us in a building across the street so we can’t know who cooked what. They label it with numbers instead of names. Keeps us from being biased for our friends. 

42 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Make sure you eat lots of vegetables and probiatics to clear your stomach after 

Buddy, I could barely stomach a mint by the time I was done with the third contest. 

The butts were pretty good. Better than the ribs. Not as good as the better chicken but not as bad as the worst.

46 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Make sure you eat lots of vegetables and probiatics to clear your stomach after 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Buddy, I could barely stomach a mint by the time I was done with the third contest. 

The butts were pretty good. Better than the ribs. Not as good as the better chicken but not as bad as the worst.

Eat an MRE, I’d recommend chili with beans, you won’t shit for 2 days and then everything you’ve eaten since the age of 12 will hit the back of your toilet at a velocity that shouldn’t be possible

7D9723D5-415A-43DE-9410-DE8185B36C4F.thumb.jpeg.21fe9091c4331df7f8058561bb589491.jpeg

• Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw: