Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

47 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

CD Project has it's own storefront, but to be fair, they also put there stuff on steam. Not going to get 76 if that's the case.

Though i'll stomach it for DOOM II, and TES6....

GOG.com has its own existence other than CDPR games, with the whole concept of bringing back good games and providing modern games DRM-free. They also sell their games on Steam. This is more like Uplay or Origin which adds crap all and just clogs up your system and forces you to keep a separate login for nothing so that EA and Ubisoft can market you and get your credit card for microtransactions.

Have you seen college football sidelines? They’ve had male dancers and cheerleaders for a long time. Hell, George Bush was one. And most of them aren’t gay as far as I know, not that that should matter. Most of the time they do the throwing and lifting

Oh my Christ.

The audience thing is exactly what I was thinking. The kind of audience that goes for that shit doesn’t watch football, and if they think they’re gonna attract that audience, lol see how well that went for Marvel.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Or anything they try this with.

You can’t just throw some gays in and think liberals are gonna stay interested. They jump in and celebrate, get real hyped for a while then once the fad is over, they drop it like a hot potato.

They were talking about getting rid of cheerleading altogether because it "promotes toxic masculinity." I'm guessing this is an alternate plan. After all, I'm pretty sure two flaming randos didn't just spontaneously show up at two different tryouts in the same year.

Not that I care too much, I always turn the channel at halftime anyway. XD

Anyway yea, I’m all for gay rights but gay rights doesn’t mean everything everywhere has to have gay in it. 

When they ended segregation you didn’t see niggas running out trying to hit balls with mallets on horseback or take over hockey, lol. Not everything needs to be inclusive.

Guys it isnt for the gay people. Its for virtue signaling liberals who want to feel good about themselves. None of my gay friends even like or watch football.

Its pretty sad too, because they put gay people under the rug all the time if someone more opressed is in the way. Remeber pulse? All they did was scream about how saying this a targeted attack against the LGBT community by Islam is islamophobia and swept the gay people away as if they were yesterdays news.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Its pretty sad too, because they put gay people under the rug all the time if someone more opressed is in the way. Remeber pulse? All they did was scream about how saying this a targeted attack against the LGBT community by Islam is islamophobia and swept the gay people away as if they were yesterdays news.

That doesn’t seem true at all. It was widely recognized as an attack on LGBT people, especially since the guy had (among other prejudices) expressed hatred for gay people. Though he was raised Muslim and talked about the attack being retaliation for US actions in the Middle East, everything uncovered in his background showed he was gay himself and was likely using Islam as a cover to attack gay people out of self hatred. I don’t know what you saw but some people on the internet saying something doesn’t mean it’s a broad consensus. 

As for the dancers, I was just pointing out that it’s not like guys doing that is exactly new. I don’t think it’s worth getting worked up over when most of the time on tv you get a few cutaway shots of them at most and college football has been doing this for a while 

I’m not going to go and get my pitchfork or anything, I’m just tired of seeing them Inject this bullshit agenda everywhere and in everything,  for no other purpose than to be inclusive for its own sake. 

I am sorry, but I don’t want to see cutaways  of the fucking raiderettes while watching football.

If they want dancers for something why don’t they put dancers on ice-skating or some shit.

19 minutes ago, BTC said:

That doesn’t seem true at all. It was widely recognized as an attack on LGBT people, especially since the guy had (among other prejudices) expressed hatred for gay people. Though he was raised Muslim and talked about the attack being retaliation for US actions in the Middle East, everything uncovered in his background showed he was gay himself and was likely using Islam as a cover to attack gay people out of self hatred. I don’t know what you saw but some people on the internet saying something doesn’t mean it’s a broad consensus. 

To be fair, you only ever see these weird ass crazy ass LGBT freaks on the Internet anyway, Same for these feminazis.

I know exactly what the Canadian is talking about, and while the Internet isn’t always a good representation of reality, Tumblr is a really big hiding spot for gay people and the gay community, and that’s exactly the stupid shit that they were saying.