Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

One thing you guys have to remember is that super rich people come from a different world than the rest of us. Remember that girl I motorboated? That my friend is marrying? Lol, but anyway, having hung out with her and her super hot super rich friends on many occasions, it’s become very clear that our worlds are entirely different. She even realized it and tries to make what she says and does more relatable my my buddy and I, because sometimes we just stand there slack jaw’d staring at her for something she says or does.

Fuck:dntknw:

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Huh. So apparently he forced her to get breast implants. That's pretty creepy if you ask me...

Yea lol I don’t buy that it was just a slip up lol, I saw the show XD his daughter was so uncomfortable and so was I 

And the guns thing may have been one comment, at the time anyway, but it went directly against what he said and stood for and his supporters just swept it under the rug.

im not saying every last one did, I remember how upset you were Doc but Obeezy would’ve got nailed to the cross for that. Even you said many of his supporters ignored it and were biased.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Also I thought presidents weren’t supposed to be tweeting and shit.  Don’t they take away personal phones and stuff? 

Like, he spent all that time talking shit about Hillary and her emails, and he’s just talking about all kinds of shit on tweets

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And the guns thing may have been one comment, at the time anyway, but it went directly against what he said and stood for and his supporters just swept it under the rug.

im not saying every last one did, I remember how upset you were Doc but Obeezy would’ve got nailed to the cross for that. Even you said many of his supporters ignored it and were biased.

You don’t have to tell me. It got me to stop supporting him. But if the gun thing had been pursued like it was by his opposition, I think it would’ve hurt him a lot more. The fact that it never turned into anything makes it more forgivable I guess.

And like I said, it depends on the topic. There are LOTS of things that President Obama did which got praised or ignored that President Trump does more or less the same and gets hammered for. 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also I thought presidents weren’t supposed to be tweeting and shit.  Don’t they take away personal phones and stuff? 

Like, he spent all that time talking shit about Hillary and her emails, and he’s just talking about all kinds of shit on tweets

Presidents are still citizens. They’re allowed to have social media and shit. Hillary had classified material on a private server.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

You don’t have to tell me. It got me to stop supporting him. But if the gun thing had been pursued like it was by his opposition, I think it would’ve hurt him a lot more. The fact that it never turned into anything makes it more forgivable I guess.

And like I said, it depends on the topic. There are LOTS of things that President Obama did which got praised or ignored that President Trump does more or less the same and gets hammered for. 

By liberals sure, but those are always things that we knew liberals would be OK with. Meanwhile, Trump does things to piss everybody off and he gets a pass from conservatives more times than not

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Presidents are still citizens. They’re allowed to have social media and shit. Hillary had classified material on a private server.

Of course theyre citizens, but I remember them putting emphasis on presidents losing their personal phones and closing personal social media stuff after being sworn in.

Fact I think they tried that with Trump, he was like na bih XD 

I know what Hillary did, but trumps only a stones toss away from that with his tweets

Not to mention they are embarrassing.

Funny, but embarrassing.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

By liberals sure, but those are always things that we knew liberals would be OK with. Meanwhile, Trump does things to piss everybody off and he gets a pass from conservatives more times than not

He doesn’t do much that bothers conservatives. In fact, policy-wise, conservatives love him. He just says a lot of shit and doesn’t act on it at all. His base have come to understand that Trunp is gonna say shit. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t think so. If he only started doing it after getting elected, then it would be. But the fact that he did it before means that it’s part of the package that people voted for.

Going back-and-forth on gun policy wasn’t part of the package they voted for, the way he sounded, he made it sound like I was going to be able to register my m60 as a walking stick

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Going back-and-forth on gun policy wasn’t part of the package they voted for, the way he sounded, he made it sound like I was going to be able to register my m60 as a walking stick

It’s pretty damn hard to own an M60 anyway unless you’re rich and it’s old. But I get your point, though I’m not sure how you came to that conclusion. Far as I know, he never said anything about registration or making guns harder to get. The worst thing he said by far was that he wanted to be able to take them from people without due process if those people were believed to be dangerous, which is obviously wrong for a bunch of reasons. But unlike with the Democrats, he never pursued it, so people chalked it up to another dumb thing Trump says without thinking over. Because that’s what it turned out to be. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I know but you gotta include all that imo because it shows his fundamental lack of understanding of the issue. And that he just supported our views on guns to get elected

Which aint surprising but still

I don’t care what the man thinks if the policies his people put out are good. And apart from a few biggies, I mostly think they have been. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Away from the foul topic of politics, lol, so basically my new card is so good, it was causing me to run things at 90 plus FPS and it was making my CPU feel like it was going to fucking explode so I needed to get a program that locks FPS to 60 XD

Get a new CPU, your old one is just pussy

Fuck:dntknw: