Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

How was everyone's day?

I went to PT hungover, went to work and cleaned my M4 from 09 until 13, from 13-16 I did online certifications on bullshit and then at 16 I went to my room, only for the whole company to get called back into work at 1720 where we got bitched at for our leadership telling us to go home and then say under the lanai for another hour for some fucking reason and the got released. You tell me

Fuck:dntknw:

7 hours ago, BTC said:

As for the dancers, I was just pointing out that it’s not like guys doing that is exactly new. I don’t think it’s worth getting worked up over when most of the time on tv you get a few cutaway shots of them at most and college football has been doing this for a while 

I'm not "worked up," and I've never seen a college cheerleader shake their booty and do air splits like those guys were doing. I mean... obvious what is going on here.

It's just hilarious but then NFL ratings are tanking as it is, can't imagine this helps.

• Like 1

UGH there's a bunch of pro life protesters at the university today. There carrying these horrible signs (with dead babies and fetus's) and chanting these terrible words. It's raining, but there's already a sizeable student group ready to rip them up (it's like an angry mob and i'm ready to join XD) Pretty funny stuff. I find it funny there all (the pro life) fat white chicks. 

Unrelated, did you know that illegal Mexican immigrants are entering the country through our northern border now? Because it’s not expensive to fly from there to Toronto?

That means they got into Canada, legally, in the land of free health care and shit snd said “Nah fam we good.” XD 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Unrelated, did you know that illegal Mexican immigrants are entering the country through our northern border now? Because it’s not expensive to fly from there to Toronto?

That means they got into Canada, legally, in the land of free health care and shit snd said “Nah fam we good.” XD 

Tell that to all the fucking Amercians who are crossing in from Quebec illegally and all the people we're turning back XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Tell that to all the fucking Amercians who are crossing in from Quebec illegally and all the people we're turning back XD

Just the liberals XD 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I have a gun too XD

Yea but I’d be allowed to use mine :P you need a permit just to have it and it’s probably only for shooting squirrels.

All I gotta say is I was standing my ground.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Just the liberals XD 

Yea but I’d be allowed to use mine :P you need a permit just to have it and it’s probably only for shooting squirrels.

All I gotta say is I was standing my ground.

Okay Smaug. And i'll plead self defence XD 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ve always said Tump was pushing for a wall on the wrong border. XD 

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I have a gun too XD

In college?

• Like 1

:rofl: I loved that skit.

You can’t plead shit because you’d be dead. But hey, at least you got a good hit in with that book.

And that book was titled: The Bible

Shouldve read it XD 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

In college?

Hehehe

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Ditto

Thritto. Though I would probably leave it legal in the first trimester. That's at least fairly humane, as opposed to later methods that are worse than what we would do to an animal. 

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Canada has far stricter immigration standards than the US. Only we're not allowed to enforce our borders. 

• Like 1

Sweet baby Baldur, things are looking up now. Was a little worried because today I had to level complete and since I was already A level that meant it was make or break. Had to get a 9.something and ended up with an 11.2, good friend of mine in the class made a perfect 12.9 despite missing some questions.

Now I take the pretest tomorrow and if it's 150 or above they pay for my math GED, after that I get into college.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1