Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

I'm conflicted too because I personally preferred the first set myself for the same reason, but the second one somehow seems more fitting for Doom guy. Maybe its the exposed arms.

I think I prefer original Doom Slayer tho, especially with that sword. It's slicker, more proportionate, cooler. The two would've gone better together. Only bad thing for them would probably be all the comparisons to master chief.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm conflicted too because I personally preferred the first set myself for the same reason, but the second one somehow seems more fitting for Doom guy. Maybe its the exposed arms.

I think I prefer original Doom Slayer tho, especially with that sword. It's slicker, more proportionate, cooler. The two would've gone better together. Only bad thing for them would probably be all the comparisons to master chief.

He got alot of comparisons to Master Chief, the old cover art was widely mocked because of it XD

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I probably would be more intimidated by the new doom slayer tho.

Imagine how bad dude could slay the poon...

This is his canon look underneath the helmet

maxresdefault.jpg

I really love the wrist blade though XD And the fact he's wielding the Doomblade. He was knight in the lore, so it makes sense he's amazing with blades. 

My Aunt Emily is weird, earlier today shortly after I arrived at my grandparents house; she came out of of the blue saying "You're gay right?". I was so shocked I straight up said "I'm not fucking gay" in front of my grandpa who I never curse in front of.

She reasoned that because I never talked about pussy in front of my grandparents that I must like dudes.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

My Aunt Emily is weird, earlier today shortly after I arrived at my grandparents house; she came out of of the blue saying "You're gay right?". I was so shocked I straight up said "I'm not fucking gay" in front of my grandpa who I never curse in front of.

She reasoned that because I never talked about pussy in front of my grandparents that I must like dudes.

I mean, I wondered myself XD 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

What do you expect from someone's whose a blah blah blah

I wasn't expecting him to have new armor, new weapons, but the same ugly ass hair cut. XD In fact I was hoping doom slayer was different from doom guy.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I wasn't expecting him to have new armor, new weapons, but the same ugly ass hair cut. XD In fact I was hoping doom slayer was different from doom guy.

No Doom 1 and 2 is canon to the reboot (it's more of a soft reboot like God of War PS4, which is the same Kratos). It's been the same Doom Slayer fighting the Legions of Hell endlessly.