Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #14

Declare your House.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Stark or Lannister?

• Lannister
    • Stark

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Can’t we just call them pedophiles? No need to mince it with all the weird labels. And again, I don’t really care about Japanese or Canadian laws. Even if it somehow doesn’t violate US ones, surely it violates tumblr’s terms of service and can be taken down if reported. 

Nope couldn't find anything about. Since it's unfortunately a grey area in U.S law, it's not against the rule for Tumblr.

https://www.tumblr.com/policy/en/terms-of-service

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Hang ‘em all

Well I say give them a choice between hanging or cutting off there balls, but we should be more hard on these people.

44 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Eh I don't think so :( Lolicon and Shoutocon is technically legal in many countries because of a legal loophole, and it's been allowed to fester on Tumbr so it's deeply rooted, as our the apolgists.

I got one of those booted from tumblr. Proud of that fact, too.

IIRC I ended up finding that one because they were making really vile artwork about Emily from Dishonored 1, in addition to other comic style art that depicted child sex.

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Must have been an exception to the rule, because that kind of content is posted all the time unhindered. Like I said, it isn't against the rules, and it's a legal grey area in the U.S...which I guess lets stuff like this and child pageants fester. 

It might be unhindered because no one's reporting it. Tumblr's a wasteland so that wouldn't surprise me.

This is all moot because it wasn’t weird anime shit is was legit children...

Id be grossed out but not literally sick feeling from cartoons. This shit was real and a bunch of people including myself reported the profile and it’s still up

• Confused 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

In other things that are fucked up and weird...

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/07/massospora-parasite-drugs-its-hosts/566324/?utm_source=twb

In short, when cicadas are born they can get infected with a fungus that eats out their lower bodies and replaces them with a white plug that then drops spores as they fly around to infect other cicada. The fungus contains the same substance as magic mushrooms which may make them loopy, and the substance that's in khat leaves (that people in the Middle East chew) which makes them hypersexual and aggressive. The infected cicadas mimic a female's mating dance to attract other males, but their balls were already eaten off by the fungus, so the fungus is doing it just to lure in new victims it can infect.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This is all moot because it wasn’t weird anime shit is was legit children...

Id be grossed out but not literally sick feeling from cartoons. This shit was real and a bunch of people including myself reported the profile and it’s still up

It can take some time for tumblr to respond.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Eh I don't think so :( Lolicon and Shoutocon is technically legal in many countries because of a legal loophole, and it's been allowed to fester on Tumbr so it's deeply rooted, as our the apolgists. 

@ColonelKillaBee

BTW, Colonel you mentioned you wanted Cthulhu Doom XD It already exists, it's called Quake, and it's by ID.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2310/QUAKE/

The main villain is fucking Shub niggurath

latest?cb=20120401145518

I really want a reboot in the vein of the Doom reboot. 

I didn’t say I wanted “Cthulhu doom” I said Cthulhu confirmed in doom lol. There were massive tentacles in the sky and everywhere else.

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/07/massospora-parasite-drugs-its-hosts/566324/?utm_source=twb

In short, when cicadas are born they can get infected with a fungus that eats out their lower bodies and replaces them with a white plug that then drops spores as they fly around to infect other cicada. The fungus contains the same substance as magic mushrooms which may make them loopy, and the substance that's in khat leaves (that people in the Middle East chew) which makes them hypersexual and aggressive. The infected cicadas mimic a female's mating dance to attract other males, but their balls were already eaten off by the fungus, so the fungus is doing it just to lure in new victims it can infect.

Wow man fungi go hard as fuck on insects. First cordyceps, now this.

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

Man Celan, are you obsessed with disturbing bugs cause you post alot about them XD

And the insect kingdom is more fucked up then the rest, cause there's literal zombie mind controls and other crazy shit like what you posted. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I didn’t say I wanted “Cthulhu doom” I said Cthulhu confirmed in doom lol. There were massive tentacles in the sky and everywhere else.

Ah kk XD And yeah I thought it was weird because hell is usually not associated with tentacles. 

59 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I just fucking realised why you named him Bardock you weeb :rofl: Can't believe I didn't realise sooner.

bardock-a-very-mysterious-character-yout

:rofl:

It's a ballin ass nordic sounding name.

And I spelled it different. Bardok was also a Grim One that got Brund'd

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s typically portrayed as a sea serpent or a massive fish though. Not a squid or something with tentacles. 

Typically but not always, I've seen a few depictions where the fish has two tentacles on it.

Not a bunch and maybe not enough to link tentacles to hell, especially since leviathon's not always a demon, or not even usually, but still.

59 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If you look at the concept art, the Nords look like Saiyans anyway XD

th?id=OIP.U20wOeujnDvQ1pTESuqPQAHaK- 

I did lol, remember when I mentioned that in our Dark Souls talk about that one headpiece and the BKS weaponart?

1862129426_DarkSoulsIIIScreenshot2018_04.16-20_51_05_93.thumb.png.e67a5c81bd159f193024d7b88352f024.png

XD Rofl. Also that concept art is what I made the Priest look like.