Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Life is too short to be so polarizing about video games XD My boi said it’s fun so I’ma try it

The Outer Worlds fucking slaps. As a New Zealander, I can confirm. :P 

15 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᶠᵘⁿ ᵗᵒᵒ

Sorry, slowpoke. We don’t give silver trophies on this site. XD 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Rebec would be the type to tell Mila and Ragna Santa Claus isnt real, and the Easter Bunny is Imperial propaganda XD

But I dont blame her for being so cynical with all the shit the industy's been doing.

Indeed. I’m not nearly as cynical as @Celan but I don’t blame her either. Gaming industry’s been shit for a good while.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

19 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It was a joke smarty pants XD And PM Blackface still could kick his ass, he's a boxer.  And has fiery Quebec blood. 

I just threw up in my mouth. What's that tattoo he's wearing, something he got during one of his blackface romps?

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

When did Celan become the grinch? Like damn like damn Scrooge can you not let us enjoy things anymore? :rofl: I don’t think I’ve seen you say anything positive in over a year

I invite you to scroll past or block.

33 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Indeed. I’m not nearly as cynical as @Celan but I don’t blame her either. Gaming industry’s been shit for a good while.

Life is too short to pay for bad games and/or those that harm the industry.

What terrifies me is that in the next decade every game is going to go down the route of "Games as Service", which devs remove stuff from the base game, gradually add it (along with microtransactions and paid DLC) and claim it's amazing cause it's "free content". It's been scarily successful, and people keep getting tricked by it.

Imagine if Bloodborne ended after you beat Vicar Amelia and the rest of the game was added over a period of a year and a half in content drops (and you had to pay separately for Nightmare Realm and the Upper Cathedral Ward). That's what it does.  

By then I’ll either have kids or decided to go from one broad to the next till I die and won’t have time for gaming. Hell I hardly do now tbh, tho ironically that’s when I play the most.

Its when I have all the time in the world to play games that I never do.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

By then I’ll either have kids or decided to go from one broad to the next till I die and won’t have time for gaming. Hell I hardly do now tbh, tho ironically that’s when I play the most.

Its when I have all the time in the world to play games that I never do.

My dad still games regularly (WoW/Fifa) and he has four children, plus he's a sergeant in the RCMP, so if he can do it, anyone can  XD