Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

40 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Balrog you haven’t beaten Bloodborne until you kill Queen Yharnam

Too busy killing Separatists. The duchery of Middenland wants to secede from my Empire, so I need to punish them, and after I occupy their land by blood right, i'm going to raise their taxes :devil:

19 hours ago, Centurion said:

I agree that shit in the game industry is going down hill, but still being negative about literally everything is just tiresome. I get the cynicalty, but to consistently be cynical and never see a positive to anything is just eh. I don’t like the PS4 exclusive for MW, I don’t like the Epic Games exclusive for TOW, I’m gonna wait until I can get TOW without having epic games but I’m not gonna just outright ban a game I know I’m gonna like especially when there hasn’t been a release of games I’m into since 2011. Be mad and cynical but don’t sulk about it 24/7

Did you play Pathfinder Kingmaker? If not, then fuck off with this bullshit. I play what I like. You do the same and STFU.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@BigBossBalrog

Will there be combat in this game? I haven’t followed it much at all, but most of what I’ve seen has been walking and running away from stuff. 

Yes. They showed off a battle with one of the Beached Things, Sam used mostly grenades to deal with it.

Apparently like MGS it encourges you to deal with humans non-lethally (but you can still kill them if you want), there's was a gameplay sequence where Sam had a Bola gun to deal with bandits nonlethally, but there's alot of variation of weapons. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@ColonelKillaBee 

Shut the fuck up. XD

Screenshot_2019-10-28-18-12-54-1.png

Get off my tumblr XD 

Old post btw lol I’m not replaying Fallout 4

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: 

Does anyone else think it would’ve been an awesome twist for Kellog’s mind to keep living on inside Nick? Just to have him pop back in to comment or taunt during crucial moments. 

I’ll take it a step further and say this but eventually Nick takes over and you can either attempt to save him somehow or Ad Victoriam.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ll take it a step further and say this but eventually Nick takes over and you can either attempt to save him somehow or Ad Victoriam.

You mean Kellog? XD 

I wonder when it would’ve been the best point to do that for maximum drama. I imagine as an extra companion quest for Nick, or as an actual part of the MQ. Though I don’t really know what Kellog would do at that point since he was pretty disillusioned with the Institute and probably would’ve enjoyed seeing us bring it down.