Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

26 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: 

Does anyone else think it would’ve been an awesome twist for Kellog’s mind to keep living on inside Nick? Just to have him pop back in to comment or taunt during crucial moments. 

It sucks because thats what they hinted at. He briefly takes over for one second and they never bring it up again.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It sucks because thats what they hinted at. He briefly takes over for one second and they never bring it up again.

Yeah, I wish that it would’ve happened a lot more. Kellog was one of the better characters in that game. Definitely a better villain than Shaun. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, I wish that it would’ve happened a lot more. Kellog was one of the better characters in that game. Definitely a better villain than Shaun. 

He could’ve taken over maybe if you brought him to assault the Institute home base and refuse to let them evacuate kids n stuff before Ad Victoriam.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Though thinking back, I’m not sure if Kellog would’ve done that unless he would’ve stood to gain from it somehow. He was good at killing but it was only for pay. And he had a soft spot for kids.

3 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Nick. Is nick valentine. My name is nick. Us nicks are a hive mind don’t fuck with us.

My cousin’s name is Nick. How’s he doing lately?

I find it telling the best character in Fallout 4 name is fucking Kellog XD

His boss fight was a highlight though. He lures the player in, pretending to be like past Fallout villains who you can monologue to death with a speech check nope, he did it to get his robot mooks around to flank, instant conversation ends, he Stealth boys and spams grenades. XD Kellog deserved a better game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Brutal. XD That would’ve fucked with Valentine big time. 

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Though thinking back, I’m not sure if Kellog would’ve done that unless he would’ve stood to gain from it somehow. He was good at killing but it was only for pay. And he had a soft spot for kids.

My cousin’s name is Nick. How’s he doing lately?

XD you misunderstood 

I meant he’d attack if you didn’t save the kids, or tried to give them time himself after your death.

6 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I can’t take much of this dudes accent anyway Lol, but apparently the run of the mill Fallout seventy dicks players are griefing the Fallout 1st cunts.

Yes. It's class war. People are forming hunting groups and are targeting subscribers. And the Fallout Firsters are trying to form groups for mutual protection.

HEHoIRO.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Yes. It's class war. People are forming hunting groups and are targeting subscribers. And the Fallout Firsters are trying to form groups for mutual protection.

HEHoIRO.png

That’s the most bitch ass pussy ass shit I ever heard XD 

EAT THE RICH

edit: I just saw someone at the bottom saying the same shit XD even if you are rich, have some fucking shame

Edited by ColonelKillaBee