Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

May as well make it pay to win if it isn’t already lol at least give your hoes the means to defend themselves XD they out here gettin they cheeks clapped

For all Bethesda’s millions spent on shitty marketing, the first thing that’s actually made me want to play the game is the thought of hunting down these pansies. :lol: 

Still wouldn’t, of course. Not even if it was free at this point.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

For all Bethesda’s millions spent on shitty marketing, the first thing that’s actually made me want to play the game is the thought of hunting down these pansies. :lol: 

Still wouldn’t, of course. Not even if it was free at this point.

The thought crossed my mind too XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Outer Worlds is great fun!

I'm not too far into the game, in familiar terms, it feels like I'm still doing quests in Goodsprings (except there's a lot more here!). I really love the design and themes of the game. Everything feels like a retro futuristic "How people in the 20's thought the future would be" mixed with an absolute bureaucratic nightmare. I'm getting major Metropolis vibes from this game. Hope y'all paid the dollar, this game is already better then anything that Bethesda shat out recently.

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve got way too many hours logged for something that just came out. XD I adore this game.

Hide contents

Have you met any companions yet? You can get two in the first area. 

I've already got the lady (I'm legit not gonna remember their names for a good few hours XD) and I know Vicar is a companion because his quest is listed under the respected category. My character is focused on ranged and the category with medical and technical(?), I was trying to make an older Greek man but because the game made his skin darker than the character customization he looks middle eastern :rofl:

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Reveal hidden contents

I've already got the lady (I'm legit not gonna remember their names for a good few hours XD) and I know Vicar is a companion because his quest is listed under the respected category. My character is focused on ranged and the category with medical and technical(?), I was trying to make an older Greek man but because the game made his skin darker than the character customization he looks middle eastern :rofl:

Vicar Max is my favorite character I’ve met so far. His dialogue can be so hilarious and badass at the same time.

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

@TheCzarsHussar

Hide contents

Have you resolved the Edgewater/Deserter conflict yet?

Not yet man, I've been trying to wrap up all the side quests that can be completed around Edgewater before I venture further out. The man who hates machines is a fucking card, he's like the personification of how Reavers view robots. 

XD

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hide contents

Not yet man, I've been trying to wrap up all the side quests that can be completed around Edgewater before I venture further out. The man who hates machines is a fucking card, he's like the personification of how Reavers view robots. 

XD

Ludwig was awesome. He made me wish that his 'resistance' actually had more than two members and we could get a whole faction of paranoid robophobes. I would gladly enlist. XD 

And that’s what I did, too. I spent 14 hours in the first area and didn’t resolve the main conflict until near the end of it all. The Emerald Vale was a really good introduction to the themes, tones, and factions overall.

So. Just wanted to say. Downloading games on Microsoft is the most non user friendly piece of bullshit I've ever had the pleasure of having shoved up my ass in my entire life.

Still gotta fuckin update to download Outer Worlds, but at least I got past that bullshit security check involving an email I hadn't used in over 12 years.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee