Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

He certainly is the one with the biggest target on his head, in theory. However, being that the Thalmors main goal right now is to take Cyrodiil, the real targets are Dales and Witchie.

But since Baldurs gonna be on the front lines and is taking responsibility as head general of the alliance, it definitely sets him up to be taken down.

If they can ;) 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

36 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yo who voted for Ubbe?

Not me. Ubbe will live forever. 

51 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

But since Baldurs gonna be on the front lines and is taking responsibility as head general of the alliance, it definitely sets him up to be taken down.

That, and he has a wife and daughter to happily retire home to when this is all over. I refer you to my Gracchus reasoning.

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently Bethesda is selling a fucking FRIDGE for Seven bucks in Fallout 76. I aint making this shit up. You can buy Knights of the Nine for around the same amount of money or Point Lookout. 

And what’s more, I’m pretty sure that there were multiple fridges in Point Lookout! 

For shame, Bethesda. For shame. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

And what’s more, I’m pretty sure that there were multiple fridges in Point Lookout! 

For shame, Bethesda. For shame. 

Even being serious, they don't have fucking shame any more XD The fridges basically prevents food and other organic items from rotting, meaning you can stock up endlessly. There locking things that give players a large advantage over each other in a SURVIVAL PVP title, behind a seven dollar price tag. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Even being serious, they don't have fucking shame any more XD The fridges basically preventing food and other organic items from rotting, meaning you can stock up endlessly. There locking things that give players a large advantage over each other in a SURVIVAL PVP title, behind a seven dollar price tag. 

Reading some comments, it actually sounds even less useful than that. The fridge reduces food perish rate by 50%. 

• Haha 1