Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

THE CLOUD SAVED MY GOD OF WAR PROGRESS!!

Not sure how much of it, I remember that Boy got y’all into Helheim but the first time you went there to save boy so either I’m at the point where Boy got arrogant and didn’t listen and you ended up in Helheim along with Baldr, or I’m at the point where you gotta save Boy.

Either way it’s better than a restart. 

Also holy shit is the game fucking beautiful! So is Bloodborne actually, day and night difference on my new tv.

And no hiccups in the menu lol, even pics are quick to upload.

062A4DB4-6CD4-4DF4-BC45-EDAC2829C9F7.thumb.jpeg.1eec98bf0bbf6d92ba75fb0fae9908f4.jpeg

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

She did all this bitching and moaning because I parked away from the house where the mud wasn’t (didn’t want to get bogged or get shit in my car), and ma tried to make me repark so she’d shut up.

I did not.

So after all that hell they raised, it starts raining a lot, and as I come back home, these broads park the same way I did and block off the rest of the yard in the process. I had nowhere else to park on that side so I tried driving to the green patch on the other side... and on the way there got stuck XD

the fucking audacity.

Then there’s the shit with my iPad.

They mixed up my iPad mini with grandmas even tho they’re completely different models and somehow worked it into their minds that my email got on her device somehow and I needed to unlock it.

Im half asleep because it’s 4 in the morning and back then I was working 10 hours a day, so after an hour of trying to explain to these ignorant fucks that my Apple ID is on there because it’s my IPad, not hers, I finally just gave up and said fuck it and unlocked it so they’d see for themselves.

unbeknownst to me, 1. my cloud was still attached to that device (meaning aaaaaall my pictures.... yea oops lol) and 2. These idjits didn’t think the picture of me and my ex (hadn’t used it in a while) was peculiar so they put in their id instead.

I just found this out recently because I tried giving mom the iPad for 50 bucks, which is a complete steal, and couldn’t because grandmas ID is required to unlock it now.

On one hand they couldn’t look at my pictures anymore. On the other hand? The device is useless now because they don’t know the password or even the goddamn ID used to unlock it, and it looks like it’s supposed to be her first name but there’s not enough characters for that so she probably misspelled it and they’re hidden anyway except the first letter :rofl: 

So they jipped me out of an iPad mini that’s fully paid for, and even tho it’s 100% their fault had the nerve to try and get their 50 bucks from me back!!!

NIGGAS. AINT. SHITTTTT

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I tried explaining to her why buying a cheap 150 dollar laptop is probably not a good idea and she told me to shut up I’m always talk and no action...

Even tho I’m the only one in here cleaning or helping grandad fix shit. 
I quit lol. The constant ignorance is giving me more Grey hair. I feel like Dennis dealing with Charlie and Mac, except I’m slightly less vain XD 

@The Good Doctor Im on the Quincy mission right now and goddamn it took me so many attempts to protect the ghoul quarter.

Either the deathclaw killed my main and half the squad or I somehow piss off the ghouls by barely killing one accidentally with friendly fire and they light up the surviving squad. I finally managed to kill the deathclaws with everyone in my squad surviving. Ghouls better be fucking happy.