Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

What about his lame girlfriend XD

She looks like a dude so he's halfway there already XD My boy at work for some reason has this theory that they're gonna make him gay, which will go very bad since niggas ain't bout that and they always emasculating black males. Males in general really, but black males especially. 

Fuckin Lando.... :stare:

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I mean if Vader can be redeemed in the universe, I think anyone can really be. Ben however, unlike Anakin, is a fanatic. A Dark Side nutjob who thinks the Light is evil. 

Eh, huge simplification, and I bet 100 dollars right now Ben Swolo returns to the light.

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

She looks like a dude so he's halfway there already XD My boy at work for some reason has this theory that they're gonna make him gay, which will go very bad since niggas ain't bout that and they always emasculating black males. Males in general really, but black males especially. 

Fuckin Lando.... :stare:

If he was gay, he should get it with Poe.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Eh, huge simplification, and I bet 100 dollars right now Ben Swolo returns to the light.

How so? 

Ben is a darkside fanatic. He describes the light within in him as "evil temptations" and he killed his own father to divorce himself from that light willing. They apparently intentionally made his design invoke a Knight's Templar (his suit resembles a medieval surcoat, and his crossblade a broadsword)

Anakin was turned to the darkside because he wanted to protect someone he loved. Even as Vader, he's utterly self loathing, but just goes on because he think he deserves to be this monster.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Vader force choked his own officers for their lack of faith in the Dark Side. Seems pretty fanatical to me.  :vader:

It was more of their disbelief in the force in general XD

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You say that like it’s crazy. He has spent the last few years wearing Poe’s jacket like a cheerleader wearing her quarterback boyfriend’s game winning jersey.

That’s what my boi said XD claimed theres all sorts of undertones

Bethesda now has a subscription service for 76 its an elite club (there adding exclusive NCR (wut...) ranger armor too it, meaning you have to pay 12 bucks a month for it). Both utterly pathetic and super scummy .

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wario64/status/1187009135595810816/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1187009135595810816&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231187009135595810816

• Haha 2

Family finally realized I was right after someone at grandmas job said her iPad is a Verizon version, not T-Mobile, lol and now they’re taking it to the Apple store to get it fixed XD 

At this point I don’t care, got my 50 bucks lol, I just wanted the You Were Right.

23 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

(there adding exclusive NCR (wut...) ranger armor too it,

Ah yes, how could they leave out NCR Ranger armor in a game set 2000 miles from California... and set 84 years before the NCR existed. :lol: 

It’s crazy that people on the forums still sweat bullets trying to defend Bethesda’s handling of the lore. They couldn’t be more obvious about not giving a shit. 

• Haha 2