Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah but how much time does that really take out of anyone’s day? The only real dangers in Canada are frostbite and rogue moose. 

Not like here in New Zealand where we’re always fending off Orcs and Australians and shit. 

And White Supremacists that know cool secret racist hand signals like the OK sign

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah but how much time does that really take out of anyone’s day? The only real dangers in Canada are frostbite and rogue moose. 

Not like here in New Zealand where we’re always fending off Orcs and Australians and shit. 

The Moose are bad enough as it is XD

22 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve got plans for that in the future. Next up is Bretons. 

I can’t make it tonight though. I’ll be too busy. I’ll do it tomorrow. 

Viking’d dude XD I was there remember? Lol

Also, oof:

Think I’m gonna just save my money, tired of the pc disrespect.

I agree that shit in the game industry is going down hill, but still being negative about literally everything is just tiresome. I get the cynicalty, but to consistently be cynical and never see a positive to anything is just eh. I don’t like the PS4 exclusive for MW, I don’t like the Epic Games exclusive for TOW, I’m gonna wait until I can get TOW without having epic games but I’m not gonna just outright ban a game I know I’m gonna like especially when there hasn’t been a release of games I’m into since 2011. Be mad and cynical but don’t sulk about it 24/7

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

I've gotten back from the Greek festival and goddamn was it a good time all around. During the music performance, one of the musicians was joking that there had to be some belly dancers in the crowed at the tables. He was continuing to play while walking around looking and just out of nowhere (jokingly) grabbed my grandmother and got her to come up and dance. :rofl:

Afterwards she was worried it embarrassed me but I was busting out laughing and having a good time. After all of that we went on the church tour, I may not be Orthodox but I love the culture and beauty of it. Hell my grandmother is so fed up with the Catholic church that she talked to the bishop afterwards about how he'd feel about her attending their service, he'd love to have her. So it seems my grandmother is on the road to being a member of the Greek Orthodox church. :D

Pics incoming below, I typed this on pc but all the photos are on my phone. They encouraged everyone to record or take pictures.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I agree that shit in the game industry is going down hill, but still being negative about literally everything is just tiresome. I get the cynicalty, but to consistently be cynical and never see a positive to anything is just eh. I don’t like the PS4 exclusive for MW, I don’t like the Epic Games exclusive for TOW, I’m gonna wait until I can get TOW without having epic games but I’m not gonna just outright ban a game I know I’m gonna like especially when there hasn’t been a release of games I’m into since 2011. Be mad and cynical but don’t sulk about it 24/7

She’s not lol y’all just happen to typically only ever talk about stuff that is either not interesting to her or by a game maker that did something shitty.

Theres like maybe two or three game developers that haven’t done something shady and the ones that haven’t don’t have games coming out yet.

I don’t like what Obsidian did either personally, i just don’t equate it to Bethesda’s fuck ups.

Ive been playing the same old shit for years because of it

Celan talks about shit positively all the time, but it’s for stuff most of us besides Doc and maybe me know about and the rest of you don’t care about or goes over your heads.

And if not for her dissenting views there wouldn’t be many discussions or debates about much unless it’s me or Doc and sometimes Balrog

So ease off, no one has to respond to what she says and I have said for the longest time that I really honestly didn’t care that much about outer worlds.

To be real honest, if I get it, it’s really only going to be so me and doc can I have something to talk about Since he’s very excited about it and I know it’s something he wants me to get into as well.

The visuals and RPG elements seem solid, but otherwise it just kind a looks like a mix between fall out in borderlands, and I’m worried about the length of the game. And things like romance elements, etc.

And if we’re talking about positivity, she’s always supporting you on your post about yourself in the military. Every single picture of you in your uniform, or your video with you shooting, etc. And always mentions that she likes the idea of one of us off defending this country every singe time.