Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

Death Stranding got positive, but super divisive reviews (has an 85 on metacriitc), has a bunch of tens, and a fucking 3, so i'm pretty excited to play it,  I love divisive movies XD 

But it's fucking super assignment week next week, have four big assignments due, so I wont have time to play it, school sucks :( I'll have to pick it up when I have time. 

Bruh I saw the juiciest chick with red hair just now and she looked pissed for whatever reason which just made it hotter XD she was being dropped off at a cvs and was talking to someone in a car, so she was all bent over n shit. I was staring so hard lol. She definitively saw but whatevs, she know what she got. Goddamn

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

48 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hopefully he doesn’t do like every one of my dogs did and just sleep on something else anyway. XD 

Nah we both took a nap on it actually XD I was testing it out with my head and he plopped down next to me on it, then I laid on him and hugged him and took a nap on the floor. He was snoring and everything lol

Anyway yea, it’s incredibly good, I was into it almost the entire way. Dudes an incredible actor man, I always feel what he feels. But the height for me was the fucking Wild West style duel. Great shit, especially because he always avoids killing if he can but when it’s time... watch your ass.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

DOOD!

I LUV THE BOLTER PISTOL XD I just dropped like 12 enemies with that, they're all one hit to it XDXD It's a huge power up to my other conventional shit.

It's a perfect Ronon Dex esque pistol. 

Level 21 and I’m using the late game version of it right now. XD Thing melts. I really hope there is a unique variant because it’s my second favorite gun so far. 

Be sure to tinker with your weapons. It makes them last much longer. 

I had to switch between heavy and medium for that extra omf when sniping since my sneak aint that high yet (20). Sniped a guy at the mouth of the cave, sniped a dude inside, let my girl agro the rest and unloaded minigun electric bullets into all comers

Soooo satisfying. 
Then collected my bounty’s finger.